EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were all the away jackets the same or did they included ranks of which they held?

The left upper sleeve had a coloured band and the edge of the shoulder patch, matching the colour of the undershirt. The years of service pins are also on the band. The rank pin is on the right forearm.

Twok is one of my favorite films. I don't collect star trek but could make an exception for these,need Khan though before I would commit.

Twok is one of my favorite films. I don't collect star trek but could make an exception for these,need Khan though before I would commit.
He’s likely coming down the road as he was shown in proto at Mission Chicago. You probably would have to pick up the TWOK set once it goes on PO ahead of Khan or may miss out on trying to get these later.

I guess another week has come and gone w/o TMP a or TWOK going on presale or immediate purchase. July 29.

10343A2E-3468-4C7C-BFAE-7AB6ACEA160E.jpeg

I still want a movie version of Scotty, maybe one day.
Same here but the million dollar question in my head at least is which version?

I’m may just have to get multiple if Nanjin does his different costumes.

If he does Scotty in his Engineering uniform, he could stand with both TMP and TWoK

Back