EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I’d forgotten just how much I’ve always loved this movie… the trio and the chair are going to be the centre piece in my Star Trek collection.

I want the rest of the crew in some version from the movies but I really hope we get a Saavik from this film, I know others have said it but having her with both the duty tunic and the away team jacket to go with Kirk and McCoy is a must.

After rewatching this I still don’t know what I’d rather have in terms of Scotty, his Engineering suit or the later white shirt with the black tool vest from IV through VI.

Hope Nanjin can give us some hints to when these may go up for order, even if it’s a case of saying weeks or months - some serious planning is going on in my head right now!

It's safe to say that the Exo6 line-up at SDCC is best in show.
Blows the competition out of the water!

Best-in-Show-800x800.jpg

EXO-6's The Wrath of Khan won it for me.

Same, I can’t wait to see more on these guys and hope Nanjin can give us some hints to a rough preorder and delivery timeline as these figures will take priority over some others for me.

I'm so behind on this. They look amazing! Last I knew Star Trek was being handled by Qmx. Did they lose the license? Is Exo6 a competitor now? I'd heard of Hot.Toys obviously, Sideshow (duh) and ThreeZero is doing nice things, but this is new. Feels like they jumped out of nowhere all of a sudden. Did they go by another name before or is this a custom build operation that suddenly expanded like a rocket? I shudder to think of the cost for these Masterpieces. Is Nanjin the owner of the company?

I'm so behind on this. They look amazing! Last I knew Star Trek was being handled by Qmx. Did they lose the license? Is Exo6 a competitor now? I'd heard of Hot.Toys obviously, Sideshow (duh) and ThreeZero is doing nice things, but this is new. Feels like they jumped out of nowhere all of a sudden. Did they go by another name before or is this a custom build operation that suddenly expanded like a rocket? I shudder to think of the cost for these Masterpieces. Is Nanjin the owner of the company?

EXO-6 is owned by nanjin, who was the brains behind the production of QMx's 1/6 figures. Now he's on a five-year mission to produce 1/6 Trek on his own terms with his own company.

I see. Thanks for the update. This must have happened around the pandemic. Last I knew was the TOS reissues (I'm assuming to bring in capital to make this easier). Or was that Qmx trying to make as much money as possible before the license was stripped away? At any rate, hopefully the prices aren't a lot higher now that he's left the pack to do his own thing. I'm still reeling from Big Chief's knockout punches.

I'd say these are far better quality and value than the BCS figures. Plus the turnaround time is usually only a few months versus the 2 year wait for anything from BCS.

I'd say these are far better quality and value than the BCS figures. Plus the turnaround time is usually only a few months versus the 2 year wait for anything from BCS.
Ordinarily I'd agree, and nothing is set, but the most recent (last year or so) were firing on all cylinders and BCS Definitive series promises to be exceptional -- IF the prototypes maintain that level in production. But yeah, if they don't, MAJOR overpriced bad value.

Has it been said how the away team jackets will be handled? Are they part of a deluxe offering of the figures? I hope they offer Spock with an away team jacket as well - even though he didn’t wear it in the TWOK, he did in some of the DC Comics.

I’m loving all three of these. I’m also really excited about Pike and Spock from The Cage.

Back