EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rewatching TWOK, I think that McCoy sculpt isn’t quite as off as I first thought. Not perfect, but it reminded me of the Genesis briefing scene with Kirk and Spock.

Hard to believe June 4th is the 40th anniversary! Would be a great day for an Admiral Kirk announcement!
That would be amazing but I can’t help but remember his plaque at Mission Chincago said “2023”.

If Nanjin reveals one for the anniversary my money would be on Spock.

I plan to get Spock from this line as my one and only Star Trek figure. Maybe Kirk if I can.
My collection is weighted towards the 1980s and this era is my favourite of all Star Trek. (Is that a controversial opinion?)

I don't think its too controversial - If I were to get just one figure to represent Star Trek with everything that Nanjin has shown off so far if I were to choose now it would be Kirk from that movie... that figure looks like it is going to be stunning on the shelf!

Im just more a fan of Kirk than Spock and I love that pose he was displayed in holding the book.

Captain Spock in red tunic would look great next to the blue of my TOS Spock. It's that darn TMP meditation robe Spock I'm mentally going back and forth on that's throwing a monkey wrench into the works. I have a feeling TMP figures will come out before TWOK.

Captain Spock in red tunic would look great next to the blue of my TOS Spock. It's that darn TMP meditation robe Spock I'm mentally going back and forth on that's throwing a monkey wrench into the works. I have a feeling TMP figures will come out before TWOK.
I’m more of a tmp guy so the meditation robes is my preferred look over twok

Reading between the lines of what Nanjin has said over the last couple of weeks I think its entirely possible TWOK Spock may not be too far away from going up for order.

TMP Spock however being one of the production "filler" figures and going up for buy and dispatch may be unveiled for order later may end up arriving on doorsteps before, especially with Najin planning on taking his production to Transwarp speeds!

Reading between the lines of what Nanjin has said over the last couple of weeks I think its entirely possible TWOK Spock may not be too far away from going up for order.

TMP Spock however being one of the production "filler" figures and going up for buy and dispatch may be unveiled for order later may end up arriving on doorsteps before, especially with Najin planning on taking his production to Transwarp speeds!
I get that this production model may very well be the only viable method to get these figures released (Nanjin is risking his own likelihood here) and while it is exciting, it’s also crazy stressful in that I have other non-Trek interests and ultimately I remind myself if I get nothing else, my TOS Spock is still a winner 🤙🏻🖖🏻.

But I still really want TWOK and meditation Spock … I might just need meditation.😆

1655172842703.gif

Back