EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm cherry-picking Exo-6 by both fave characters and uniforms (and trying to cover both with as few figures as possible), so I'm gonna need somebody in a M[agnificent] Maroon, and it's gonna be either Spock or Scotty or both. I'd be delighted if Scotty came in the officer's bomber jacket he had for STIII-IV instead though.

It's crazy to think how many of these Trek figures we're getting now that would have only existed as a high-end, super rare custom back in the day. That only a handful of us would even be able to afford!

That is so true. Aside from the Discovery figures, I haven't had a break in pre-orders yet. I don't want to regret later on about passing on a figure.

Do we have ANY idea when these will start dropping? I'm currently debating on TMP Spock (missed Kirk natch) but DO NOT want to miss on these and it will come down to priorities and timing on cash flow. Thankfully Doctor Who is still very much in the future (hah!)

Lieutenant Junior Grade Kirk takes the test:

Kobayashi THIS!

4B7F7223-6DD5-4FD7-BC9D-370159346C70.jpeg

Asked for a statement, Lt. Kirk was heard to say “I don’t believe in the no-win scenario.”

khan-jpg.571269

That Khan looks amazing…
Nanjin did say he was going to try out sculpted hair on Khan, so here's hoping that's what he decides to finally go with.
I think Khan would be the crowning glory. If Nanjin can pull of that outfit, match prototype to production, sky's the limit.
I hope Khan keeps the rooted hair; I’m tired of long haired figures who can’t turn their head at all when they go with sculpted.
Agree, I'd rather they stick with and get the rooted hair right.
If updates are forthcoming on the Khan figure, I'd hope it was trying to work out adding some of the fantastic Ceti-Alpha Space-Bedouin survivor gear look;
The Headdress, scrap-metal-goggles, (a second gloved hand, whatever knife goes in that sheath), and the tattered cloak, etc.

6bcc64c799679316d0b1c8d9ceeb1f27.jpg

b54e07f42adeb42476313215409b6791.gif

5a48ad027b2273277ba85264e389ff22.jpg

EX0 is not shying away from adding some fantastic and interesting details, rooted hair, extraneous gear, full cloaks, etc... Khan deserves no less.

Last edited:
I passed on Kohlinar Spock, it just wasn't a look i was interested in, but i'll definitely be ordering this.

Yep…the TWOK Spock looks waaaay better than the TMP Spock…to anyone who wasn’t quick enough to get the TMP figure before it sold out.

I guess we'll see. It still looks to me more like a TOS Spock sculpt with some wrinkles added, instead of an actually older Nimoy with more sunken in features.

That’s fair. I was thinking that you just thought the TMP sculpt was not as good simply from a quality standpoint. But now I understand the point. I just think TMP is one of their best if not the best sculpt they’ve produced purely from a “looks like Nimoy” perspective.

3521B2FE-54E8-485F-AE7A-DFBF4ADFA9A7.jpeg

Finally got around to unboxing my TMP Spock and it is definitely the best 1/6 scale Spock ever produced.
I will obviously be buying the TWOK Spock too, but this one will be VERY tough to beat.
Looking forward to having them both on display and deciding for myself.

I guess we'll see. It still looks to me more like a TOS Spock sculpt with some wrinkles added, instead of an actually older Nimoy with more sunken in features.
I believe this is the case. In comparing the Mirror Mirror Spock sculpt (which I think is the best Nimoy sculpt to date) the hair strands look identical with TMP Spock. Perhaps the sculpt was manipulated into a new version for TMP.

Back