EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6656.png

Last edited:
Can’t believe it has been almost 2 years since the pics of the big 3 were shown and nothing has been released. Any news with TOS or TWOK or are these 3 figures going to be released in 2030?:)

Can’t believe it has been almost 2 years since the pics of the big 3 were shown and nothing has been released. Any news with TOS or TWOK or are these 3 figures going to be released in 2030?:)
I've noticed EXO-6's YouTube"Teaser Video" for TWOK, put up last year, has been taken off. So, I wouldn't hold your breath 🙄

No news unfortunately. Seems they've been focusing on trying to complete some of the poster crews for the TV shows. I thought by now we'd at least have another pre-order from TWOK besides Saavik.

I wonder if that landing party jacket is really slowing things down, and they don't want to have more than one TWOK figure in production at a time. Since we've already seen the longer than usual wait time for Saavik.

No news unfortunately. Seems they've been focusing on trying to complete some of the poster crews for the TV shows. I thought by now we'd at least have another pre-order from TWOK besides Saavik.

I think it's better to look at it as:
We've gotten four TOS movie figs put out so far:
Kirk, Spock, Saavik and Kruge.
I think it's less maddening to see it in those terms.

I think it's better to look at it as:
We've gotten four TOS movie figs put out so far:
Kirk, Spock, Saavik and Kruge.
I think it's less maddening to see it in those terms.

Doesn't really bother me, money-wise I'm okay with the releases being a little spread out. Plus I have 4 guaranteed figures to look forward to right now, Kruge, Saavik, Geordi and Ro :)

Back