EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would want at least two alcoves but as you mentioned, price will be the main factor.
Price and also space. Not sure how much room I have to dedicate to a Borg alcove display.

If it’s the size of something like those Death Star wall panels Hot Toys did that’s pretty large.

I imagine scale wise they will be around the size of the Iron Man alcoves Hot Toys made - I’ve never owned one but have seen them in person and they aren’t small

I can already picture fitting Borg Alcoves around random spaces in my collectibles room. Maybe they could be a rolling item that’s always on offer or reoffered every year so we can amass a Cube’s worth of Alcoves? Haha!

I was a little disheartened to hear that Nanjin no longer has plans on making a Tasha figure. She was a main cast member and it. would have been good to get the 1st/2nd season uniforms in 1/6 form…

I was a little disheartened to hear that Nanjin no longer has plans on making a Tasha figure. She was a main cast member and it. would have been good to get the 1st/2nd season uniforms in 1/6 form…
Oh no. I must have missed that. Hopefully TNG sales are high enough and he reconsiders adding her back in.

The TNG crew is my most wanted set of figures. I hope we start to see them being announced (and released) very soon.
Same here.

I didn’t mind Tasha during Season 1, I think she shined more in her guest appearances. Her character had too finite of an existence to form the same type of bond/lasting impression vs. the other bridge crew so I’m not surprised that she may be getting a pass.

Maybe we’ll see Denise Crosby represented in another form, e.g. villain release.

I can see that maybe being the case for a S1 Yar, but certainly not a Yesterday's Enterprise Yar. It's a hugely iconic and popular episode and I can't imagine people not wanting that figure in their collection.

Things could change, I anticipate the TNG line being very successful despite QMx having covered some of it already.

Another option for these perceived lower sellers is to do what TOMY did on the TOS Enterprise and crowd fund these types of projects. Reduces the risk on Exo’s end.

If he thinks Tasha won't sell enough, that does not bode well for some of the characters on my wish list.
Same here. For all the comments over the years about her being "bland" etc., Tasha is one of my most favorite characters (and Ms. Crosby one of my favorite Trek actors), so Nanjin's post was heartbreaking. But it doesn't bode well for some of the upper tier of my wish list: Number One (Majel Barrett), Yeoman Colt, Yeoman Rand, Nurse Chapel, the lesser featured crew members of SNW. Would Ensign Ro really sell more than Tasha?

Ro vs. S1 Tasha, IMO yes.

I consider her more “core crew-ish” than Tasha but that’s just me. Lots of posters here seemed to include Ro in their wish list as well.
I would like both but if I could only have one I would choose Tasha. I can definitely see the valid argument for Ro being more core crew-ish but for me I would choose Tasha first.

Thank goodness I was able to acquire FC Picard in a trade. Can’t wait to pose him with FC Data.
I’m eagerly awaiting some updated promo shots of the TNG series crew. Very curious to see what has changed since the initial proto reveal on Tested.

We aren't getting Gowron or Martok either it seems. I'm part of an Exo 6 collector group on facebook. I made a post about getting a T'Pring figure and someone posted a screencap of Kruge being the only non Worf Klingon we are gonna get because the market can't support it. I hope they change their mind about all 3 characters.

Back