EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A most fantastic figure! Resistance will indeed be futile.

Sadly, my custom Locutus from over 15 years ago will finally be retired...

Locutus 1.jpg

A most fantastic figure! Resistance will indeed be futile.

Sadly, my custom Locutus from over 15 years ago will finally be retired...

View attachment 551636
Your custom is great, and it could be a companion piece, the teaser portrait shows Locutus in the early stages, like when he is first revealed to Riker and the rest of the crew, whereas your custom is the final stage when he's brought back to the Enterprise.

Your custom is great, and it could be a companion piece, the teaser portrait shows Locutus in the early stages, like when he is first revealed to Riker and the rest of the crew, whereas your custom is the final stage when he's brought back to the Enterprise.
Thank you, MaulFan, but I think the EXO-6 will put mine to shame... :wink1:

Mine custom served well for it's time. Over 10 years on display. He was a worthy Borg.

Wonder if we’ll get Q by Christmas or if it’ll be after. Pretty sure he’s confirmed as the next to go up for pre-order.

Wonder if we’ll get Q by Christmas or if it’ll be after. Pretty sure he’s confirmed as the next to go up for pre-order.
I'd guess next week, but he did just drop Locutus out of nowhere. So IDK.

I'd guess next week, but he did just drop Locutus out of nowhere. So IDK.
The Locutus preview says Summer of 2022 though. Unless that refers to the release date. He’s been hinting pretty hard that Q is the next to go up for pre-order on Facebook.

The Locutus preview says Summer of 2022 though. Unless that refers to the release date. He’s been hinting pretty hard that Q is the next to go up for pre-order on Facebook.
I wasn't suggesting Locutus was next. I was mentioning Locutus because he was a surprise announcement. So he might surprise us with a preorder this week instead of waiting till next week which would seem to be the more logical move.

I wasn't suggesting Locutus was next. I was mentioning Locutus because he was a surprise announcement. So he might surprise us with a preorder this week instead of waiting till next week which would seem to be the more logical move.
Ah gotcha. True. Getting Q would be a nice way to close out the year.

I like the variation to the base. The "Q" grid makes more sense than a transporter pad.

Though I probably need to find some suitable chair to pose him in.

Not gonna lie Q is the first one I was a tad hesitant on. Mainly for the fact that I feel he’s on the pricey side (I think the highest priced figure to date from EXO-6). I realize that some of this is probably down to it being a lower production run. Still pre-ordered.

Back