EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my Spock today -- looks great! Was in my BBTS Pile o' Loot for the longest time, but they're so slow getting in stock I had to pull the trigger before any of my other preorders arrived. Totally worth wait. Now we need that Uhura...

Finally got around to modding my Mirror Spock. I tweaked the paint and repainted the eyes to try to bring out the likeness a bit more, added in the missing blue eyeshadow, and used some apoxie sculpt to make his goatee a little longer.

I also shortened the legs a bit so the proportions work better, and tightened up the tunic so it doesn't look quite as baggy on him (although it's still nowhere near as slim as I'd like it to be).

20220927_181939 (2).jpg

20220927_182046 (2).jpg

20220927_182020 (2).jpg

Re: from the other thread...
Mirror Mirror is an iconic episode, but I'm not sure we need the entire crew from it on top of the standard TOS versions we're already getting.

It is disappointing to hear that he has no plans for Marlena though. Not only is she a key character but she's one of the best written female characters in all of TOS.
Wait what? This was "heard" confirmed somewhere?
Interview? Post? Quote? Link? Thanks!

Last edited:
It says, "but not necessarily Marlena." That's not a definite no.

Remember he said he wasn't certain if he was making Saavik from Wrath of Khan...

It says, "but not necessarily Marlena." That's not a definite no.

Remember he said he wasn't certain if he was making Saavik from Wrath of Khan...
True, but he's never sounded very interested in a Marlena figure, and from his perspective I can see there not being nearly enough demand for one to justify the cost of production.

Last edited:
I don’t know.
One of the great things about TOS was the women. There are not only Star Trek fans but also lots of Barbie collectors that will buy 1/6 figures. It is rumored that Black Widow remain the best selling Hot Toys figure. Look at how Janeway surprised us all.
Nanjin will have a better sense with Kira, Jadzia, Seven and the other women.

I'm curious as to where/how the seamless female bodies for Marlena and Uhura would be sourced, as apparently the company used for Seven of Nine needed a larger volume for it to be financially justifiable. (or something to that effect.)

9db07bcbbcd053cbd9f3623d4810f249.gif

742wr3.gif

I don't need Mirror Marlena and Uhura or the (sleeveless) Mirror Kirk to be seamless. So long as the face sculpt, and costumes look authentic, i'm good.

If seamless is not XO's thing and sourcing them out makes them non cost-effective and impossible, I'd rather get them non-seamless than not at all.
Put the expense on getting a good likeness and authentic costume if thats XO's strength.

Last edited:
Was Mirror Sulu a regular preorder or limited? Currently trying to choose between him or TMP Spock. Would've been definite TMP but missed on Kirk.

Was Mirror Sulu a regular preorder or limited? Currently trying to choose between him or TMP Spock. Would've been definite TMP but missed on Kirk.
Sulu was a PO and widely still available.

If it’s going to bother you having an incomplete TMP set, just wait for TWOK. We’ll likely see it drop in the New Year. All teases have looked great.

Back