EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yep.

I can't believe that we've finally found a company finally has the planning, talent, honour and determination required to produce collectibles at the level of quality we would all hope for.

I am absolutely blown away by every piece from EXO-6 that I have so far seen.

In-hand pieces that match the prototypes - unique in my experience of 20 years of collecting.

Hats off to Nanjin and his entire workforce! (y) :rock:blissy:clap:hi5::duff:mexwave

Hmm? I hope you don't give Nanjin that^ false impression, or downplay that she's been brought up here already, and several liked the idea, going back to the start (p.2) of this thread- EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figure -
Also have to have Lt. Marlena Moreau (Barbara Luna)
MV5BOTQ5NDBiOTctZmI2YS00NDdjLTlkODAtYmYzMzYwYzJlN2QyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE2MDA0MTgy._V1_.jpg

If it's a "mirror" designed twopack , with her Earth Prime counterpart, in the other side of the box, even better!
6bzmgq.gif
Yet it could use repeating, she was a significant part of the episode, and seems like she would be a popular figure for this line.
6g88nr.gif

Again; I'de go even further to suggest a possible deluxe version in a "mirror" themed two-pack , for those who also want her Earth Prime counterpart, packed in the other side of the box.
While most Earth Prime figures will sell enough solo, might be the only way we get her (although brief) Earth Prime version.

Last edited:
The exposed joints alone would cause me to skip the figure. I've been in the HT game long enough to know the issues with both seamless and jointed arms. Best to choose figures that have the joints covered. But that's my personal preference

The exposed joints alone would cause me to skip the figure. I've been in the HT game long enough to know the issues with both seamless and jointed arms. Best to choose figures that have the joints covered. But that's my personal preference
Nanjin, pay no heed to that^
\
tumblr_ny5bktevjL1sqf5tdo1_400.gifv

Only figures that have joints covered, Blasphemy!
\
6gbnfz.gif

Some might recognize they collect dollies and not 'sculpture
\
6g8cw9.gif

OT Trek revels in Exposed joints!
\
tumblr_omzq2iuJyQ1sqf5tdo4_400.gifv

This is only logical
\
6g8bvs.gif

Wait, let's not get carried away.:oops:
\
IncredibleHealthyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Better work it out, joints or no joints, we better get Mirror Uhura.😛
\
AbleAnotherFlamingo-size_restricted.gif

And once thy get her right, Lt. Moreau is a natural anticipated follow up.

Long live exposed joints.
\
5gcwtq.gif

Last edited:
I’m surprised more people aren’t asking for Marlena, as she’s so central and quintessential to that episode of the show.
Agreed, I just rewatched the episode and she's absolutely fantastic, and so well written and performed that it makes you wish every woman in TOS could have been made that interesting and complex.

Last edited:
I think seamless would work fine. The vast majority of us probably keep our Trek figures in simple museum poses anyway, so there's no need for bending the arms and legs in extreme ways that will cause damage.

For those who ordered the immediate purchase mirror Spock- how long did it take to get a shipping notice?

For those who ordered the immediate purchase mirror Spock- how long did it take to get a shipping notice?
I ordered mine on April 25. I got a shipping notice on the 28th. The shipping notice never opened or gave me any info…I think Nanjin said it was a placeholder. I just had faith it was shipped. I received it last week and put him on the shelf over the weekend.
He is every bit as cool as everyone says.

Just got Mirror Spock and am unboxing him. One thing for those who have him- I can’t seem to get the collar of his tunic to lay like the images show. Doesn’t seem like there’s a wire or anything and it keeps popping back up. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Just got Mirror Spock and am unboxing him. One thing for those who have him- I can’t seem to get the collar of his tunic to lay like the images show. Doesn’t seem like there’s a wire or anything and it keeps popping back up. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
Need to fuss with it. Remove thr head, mess with the scarf so it doesn't look like piece of paper. Then put thr head back.

Back