EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rate of announcement to pre-order to release is excitingly great. Keep 'em coming!
Other companies should be taking note at the speed and quality at which these figures are produced. The days of year long preorders needs to come to a end.

It’s pretty crazy. A friend of mine has a Mandalorian + Grogu on order, which is 12-18 months away. He placed this around the time I ordered Data and we’ve had 4 releases since that time, all lived up to the delivery promise (doc pending of course) and no compromise to overall quality by comparison to Hot Toys from what I can tell. You have to wonder how much staff they have by comparison, though I fully understand that the likes of Star Wars and Marvel have huge demand also.

I think the only way I'd get this is if it doesn't come until spring of next year, too soon to save up for it.
Personally I'd prefer Mirror Kirk with a devilish expression but Mirror Spock is a must!

My factory has one month vacation time to Chinese New Year. I am also slowing down the production pace to 80% so factory only have no stress bo pressure work before the vacation begins.

According to the Hawthorne Study (management 101 in college) in production management, my approach might be able to increase individual's production efficiency. So reduce in time pressure Might speed up production.

Our current schedule is to deliver MSpock in first week of March. On paper, we are shooting for 2 months production turnaround time. Is this amazing? 2.5 months 🤗

M$pock will path the way for Mirror characters from different series. Obviously TOS will take the lead.

I initially opened the thread for "Mirror, Mirror", as it appears to be it's own line and initially all of Star Trek was lumped into the "General Collectibles - Action Figures" section.

TOS is going to be busy enough once those figures start getting announced and released.

Now that Star Trek has it's own section, perhaps it may be wise to give each figure it's own thread, as found in the other sections. We could keep these "series/films" threads as general info for each one. Just an idea.

Mirror Spock production have started.

ETD: 1st week of March

Freaking 3 months from now. But I have planned out some more surprises before MSpock delivery. 2 figures with limited production will be up for sale in late Feb.

This will be a surprise release so as little as possible collectors can buy. Yes. As little as possible. You read it right.
mmexport1639578441883.jpg

Not sure how I feel about surprise releases in limited qty. sure, if it’s along the lines of Picard and Data, with enough heads up, but these types of things can go pretty badly. As someone who has purchased limited screen prints and seen how negatively scalpers affect the market, I’d be concerned some people would latch on this and go bot crazy. I hope not, I really do. I would imagine one per household type deal? I might be reading too much into this but hopefully the release is handled well enough for enough actual collectors and fans.

Not sure how I feel about surprise releases in limited qty. sure, if it’s along the lines of Picard and Data, with enough heads up, but these types of things can go pretty badly. As someone who has purchased limited screen prints and seen how negatively scalpers affect the market, I’d be concerned some people would latch on this and go bot crazy. I hope not, I really do. I would imagine one per household type deal? I might be reading too much into this but hopefully the release is handled well enough for enough actual collectors and fans.
Is not going to be within the main line or main characters in uniform.

Back