EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had problems ordering on Safari using two different iOS devices. Downloaded Chrome to get my order through. Anyone else have Safari related issues with the store front? Or just me?

Specifically, the store didn’t accept the link to Paypal on Safari. Was a Safari problem and not PayPal.

Ordered mine with Collectorzown. They have a 15% discount code, which brings the figure to $204 shipped.

Not two seconds after I posted that the button wasn’t working, I just refreshed the page and the button to order was there, so I put my order in at that point. I just didn’t have time to post earlier. Makes you wonder if the site tech was crapping themselves trying to get it to work. ;)

The hint was that Spock was in the background of one of Nanjin's photos that had all the other releases. It certainly hinted Spock would be next but I was hoping for the Emperor. Still MSpock is just an amazing looking piece, great headsculpt IMO.

Pleather is very disappointing. Leather is the way to go for the long term. I really hesitate to buy anything with pleather unless I feel I'm capable of recreating it in leather. But I think shoes/boots will be difficult to replace once they start to peel. With collectors shelling out a lot of cash for any 1/6 figure, I honestly don't understand why a company would manufacture with pleather anymore. Pleather is my biggest pet peeve in 1/6, and I'd rather pay more for a figure with real leather over pleather every day of the week.

Beyond the cost, I'm guessing real leather might also be a bit too thick for certain things like boots.

The boots on the QMX figures seem super sturdy so hopefully that will be the case with these as well.

Huh, I've watched this episode countless times and somehow never noticed that the Mirror crew kept their phasers flipped around on the other hip like that.

Kinda seems a bit less efficient that way...

mirrormirrorhd0588.jpg

Huh, I've watched this episode countless times and somehow never noticed that the Mirror crew kept their phasers flipped around on the other hip like that.

Kinda seems a bit less efficient that way...

View attachment 548721
You mean that they are wearing them in a mirrored image way from the norm?... :wink1:

Beyond the cost, I'm guessing real leather might also be a bit too thick for certain things like boots.
It isn't. There is super thin kangaroo leather that would be perfect. I have it for my ancient figures. In fact, I would say it is thinner than the pleather I have seen on 1/6 figures because pleather always appears to have a fabric on the back to hold it together, so it is always really 2 layers. That's why when it flakes, you can pull the entire top layer off and the bottom layer is ok.

Color me shocked though if the QMx boots were in pleather, i thought they were in real leather, and mine have held up well. So i suppose if they are pleather and they are coming from the same vendor, maybe they will hold up.

Against all the better judgment of my bank account, i gave in and POed MSpock. I have no where to put him and no real affinity for the mirror uni but dang, he just looks so good. This bodes very badly for me and my will power to resist future releases.

Same issue here with ordering. Exo site said it couldn’t process my payment now and to try later. Never seen that before. Because I want to secure an order-thought about going to sideshow but I‘m afraid once I do, my order at EXO6 will actually go through magically. Now I’m stuck waiting and no order secured😕

I actually had an issue with payment on my computer but tried it on my IPad and it worked perfect.
Mirror Spock is my first Exo-6 purchase. I am a sucker for TOS figures and have been a Nanjin supporter since his original 3 figures so I was glad to finally purchase from his new company.

Same issue here with ordering. Exo site said it couldn’t process my payment now and to try later. Never seen that before. Because I want to secure an order-thought about going to sideshow but I‘m afraid once I do, my order at EXO6 will actually go through magically. Now I’m stuck waiting and no order secured😕
Yeah I just tried to PO and got the same thing. Bummer :( I sort of assumed that meant it sold out or something, but I'm glad I stopped in here. I'll try again tomorrow, and if that doesn't work I'll just 3rd party it. Selfishly, I hope your aborted pre order oesnt miraculously go through, cause that means I'll end up with about 6 figures. Much as I love mirror spock.... I don't want that

Back