EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great! Now I can't unseen Meckaneck QMX Sulu in my Detlof.

Attachments

• mekaneck10.jpg
    mekaneck10.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 0
Just got Sulu in today. Only took 9 days total. Not bad at all. The figure is great. I hope we get at least Kirk and maybe Uhura from this mirror mirror episode. After that bring on the mirror verse figures from the other series.

Mine is still sitting in the "New York gateway" - been there since Sept. 2nd. My Saru figure, which was shipped two days before Sulu, was only at that location for two days before being delivered two days after (lots of twos lol) it left there. Guess the Labor Day holiday slowed things up a bit. Hopefully he will show up soon....

Apparently Mirror Spock as well as Capt Janeway can be had for 10% off with code BESTFEST at Sideshow.

Finally received my Mirror Sulu today and wow, that sculpt really does look incredible in hand. And the paint is absolutely perfect and some of their best work yet.

The one thing I was surprised by though was just how tall the figure is. It measures 12 inches and I'm pretty sure George Takei was never 6 feet tall, even in those TOS boots of his. So think I might need to do a little modding and take about half an inch off.

Finally received my Mirror Sulu today and wow, that sculpt really does look incredible in hand. And the paint is absolutely perfect and some of their best work yet.

The one thing I was surprised by though was just how tall the figure is. It measures 12 inches and I'm pretty sure George Takei was never 6 feet tall, even in those TOS boots of his. So think I might need to do a little modding and take about half an inch off.

I too found him a bit too tall. Aside from that, I think he's in my top 3 Star Trek figures, so far.

That’s surprising about the height. I thought the bodies were being specially designed to be accurate to the actors/actresses.

I looked it up and Takei said he was 5’8” at one time but has shrunk. Nimoy was 6’.

Yeah I've found some of the heights on these to be a bit questionable so far, at least comparing with the heights available on google (which I know isn't always the most reliable source) or how the actors appeared on screen with each other. The Doctor and Mirror Spock were both far taller than they should be, and I'm pretty sure Picard isn't supposed to be 6 feet tall either.

I know that probably doesn't bug most people, and it's certainly not the biggest deal in the world, but it's still something that tends to set off my OCD a bit. 😁

Last edited:
Back