EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starch worked fairly well. It looks better than before. Used a homemade starch mixture and then pinned the collar down with some of my girlfriend’s bobby-pins. Accidentally punctured the tunic with a pin, but it’s not too noticeable.

Cool - looks better - glad it worked out for you (y)

Well, I've finally received my Mirror Spock, and sadly his box is smushed again, both the shipper and the art box. Very unfortunate and the second time I've gotten a smashed box now from EXO. Guess I'll need to order from another supplier like BBTS despite the lengthy delay in receiving figures since they arrive in pristine condition. On the other hand, the figure and its contents look perfect. I didn't realize he didn't come with a LLAP hand until I went to display him with my TOS Spock, but the hs is a knockout. Despite my initial reluctance over getting into one episode figures, the intense expressions converted me over. Inevitably the main releases will have rather bland expressions but the Mirror Spock and Mirror Sulu expressions really communicate a lot more with their expressions.

Mirror Spock arrived on Friday and was unboxed today for Father’s Day!
Amazed by how perfect this figure is in hand.
Only took 10 days to reach me in Orlando, Florida from Exo 6.
This was my first order from them directly and now I’m going to go direct with them instead of Sideshow from now on.
Figure arrived quickly and shipping box and figure inside were in pristine condition…I wonder if it’s an issue with your mail carrier…?

I think my Data box was slightly dinged but not too badly. That was before they added the extra protection to the packaging and corner protectors though. Otherwise I’ve ordered from EXO-6 directly and from another retailer and have had no issues.

I don't think it's the (local) carrier but any box coming here has made quite a trip. I don't really care about the shipper box but it's frustrating when the art box is damaged and exo just puts the shipper in a bag whereas domestic vendors rebox, so while I'd prefer to order from them, two times is one time too many for me. I already have several on PO with Exo though, so hoping they will arrive in better shape. I sort of wish they had a double box option, I'd be willing to pay extra to ensure safe arrival after such a journey, especially since Nanjin has been so diligent to try to keep the prices down.

Despite these little bumps, I'm enamored with little M Spock, far more than I thought I would be, especially since I was very close to passing on him. I think he's my favorite Exo figure so far.

I go back and forth on ordering from EXO-6 directly. On the one hand I like to feel like I’m supporting them by ordering directly from the source, but the place I order from I basically get the figures at cost without being charged for shipping.

Currently I have the Enterprise E Captain’s chair pre-ordered with EXO-6 directly but everything else is from Collectorzown.

Last edited:
Spock has arrived...

MIRROR SPOCK 001.jpg

Just some quick impressions out-of-the-box...

Very nice. Exciting to have a high-quality sixth scale figure of Spock. The mirror version is my favorite look for the character. As is often the case, photos don't quite do it justice. Looking forward to futzing it a bit and snapping more shots.

MIRROR SPOCK 002.jpg

Another shot.

View attachment 588423

So awesome. Tried catching a little of the "Jerry Finnerman" style lighting here.

Stunning photo.

Mine turned up Monday from BBTS, but I haven't even opened the brown shipping box yet :oops: (too much work, not enough me).

Did you have to do much fine tuning?

Thanks!
Not really. Haven't really had much time yet either because of work. Had to have a look though. I'll try getting some shots over the weekend with the other props. It's just a sharp looking figure. Actually thinking of ordering Sulu.

Post some pics when you get a chance.

Thanks!
Not really. Haven't really had much time yet either because of work. Had to have a look though. I'll try getting some shots over the weekend with the other props. It's just a sharp looking figure. Actually thinking of ordering Sulu.

Post some pics when you get a chance.

No point me posting pics . . . I have a "point and shoot" (and very old) cellphone :acme

I've already got the MM Sulu on preorder via BBTS (along with the DS9's Sisko), and will (without hesitation) snap up ANY others from the MM (or TOS & DS9) releases that Nanjin & team decide to make available.

These are great times for ANY Star Trek fan :banana:banana:banana:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

Back