EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moved the rest of the crew to join Mirror Spock. Need to grab my Captain’s chair plus Kirk and Spock next time I’m at my parents’ house. Need to get McCoy out too and I’m not sure if I’ll display the QMX Picard for the moment.
980E12B3-11F9-4880-B226-907CE84FB0B4.jpeg

Poor Khan is like "Why don't I get a cool transporter base?"
He is pretty upset over it. :lol. I was thinking it was kind of a bummer to not have a matching base for him, but oh well.

My shelf isn’t wide enough to put the full transporter pad display when I get more of them anyways. May need to find a different way to display them or just break up the transporter pad.

Poor Khan is like "Why don't I get a cool transporter base?"
He is pretty upset over it. :lol. I was thinking it was kind of a bummer to not have a matching base for him, but oh well.
Hopefully EXO-6 might do their own release of TOS Space Seed Khan, maybe an alternative in his dress uniform to not repeat.

6fw809.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully EXO-6 might do their own release of TOS Space Seed Khan, maybe an alternative in his dress uniform to not repeat.

6fw809.jpg
That’s actually a great look for the figures based on this episode. I can see that as a real possibility.

Yeah it's a shame, as I would have definitely preferred that look for Khan. I think he even created a proto of that outfit too.
Yes I did. Done by the factory who did BC production, and they lost it. QMx Khan supposed to be in this India Groomsman outfit.

This is actually my favorite TOS Khan look. Oh, what could have been.

The red jumpsuit isn’t my favorite look, but I’m glad that I bought that version of Khan. Got a really good deal on it, especially considering what it goes for now.

Didn’t see this coming so soon, wow.

I don’t remember seeing Scotty with a sword in Mirror Mirror, still a sweet accessory nonetheless!

Back