EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EXO-6 website be mocking me like...
2694da4b-7266-43bb-b84f-2aa4accb7da5_text.gif

I had to pre-order from my phone, which worked. Still can't access the site from my desktop/laptop, no matter which browser I use. Both the phone and desktop/laptops are on the same network. Weird.

The site is working, maybe you need to clear cookies if you can't get on.

Planet Action Figures also just put the pre-order up.

I don't like either of these Mirror figures so will pass that line. Looks like Kruge might be the first one to tempt me.

I just realized the time so I went on the website and ordered Mirror Sulu right away.

He is a definite homerun and am looking forward to displaying him next to Mirror Spock.

The site is working, maybe you need to clear cookies if you can't get on.

Planet Action Figures also just put the pre-order up.

I don't like either of these Mirror figures so will pass that line. Looks like Kruge might be the first one to tempt me.
I cleared my cookies and was able to get in a few minutes later. Thank you for the suggestion.
Sulu ordered!!!

Please excuse my ignorance - but having seen the "Sulu", I am now tempted by the "Spock". Was there more than 1 version, or is the one on BBTS the ONLY version?

Also -I'm trying to think what others may get produced - a "Uhura" is a must-have for me (damn I adore that lady) - along with a "Kirk" - have either of these (or others from that episode) been mentioned in the thread?

Again - sorry for not keeping up with the news.

Please excuse my ignorance - but having seen the "Sulu", I am now tempted by the "Spock". Was there more than 1 version, or is the one on BBTS the ONLY version?

Also -I'm trying to think what others may get produced - a "Uhura" is a must-have for me (damn I adore that lady) - along with a "Kirk" - have either of these (or others from that episode) been mentioned in the thread?

Again - sorry for not keeping up with the news.

Only 1 version of MM Spock produced.

Back