EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iā€™m worried TMP Kirk is going to show up too soon šŸ˜† . I have him and an Indiana Jones from Kit Chen that seem to be in the eastern US now. I wonā€™t be home to receive for a few days. I think they are in customs.

Thanjs for sharing. Already EXO-6 and Sideshow sites both sold out on the Kirk Motion Picture figure. Thankfully saw Big Chief Studios in the UK still accepting preorders! Phew! šŸ˜ƒ Can't wait to get this thr. And the Spock figure looks amazing.
That's an insane price - Ā£279.99

He was only Ā£176 direct, inc shipping.

CDUK are still taking preorders. They want Ā£235, but still cheaper than BCS.

Do you or anyone else know if Cotswold Collectibles charges sales tax for US customers? Their website has no info regarding sales tax. Usually companies provide that info in their F.A.Q. sections.
Theyā€™re located in Texas, so by law they must collect sales tax within the US to all states that have sales tax.

And so it beginsā€¦

A53A7778-23CB-424A-83A0-5BD9045881EB.jpeg

Theyā€™re located in Texas, so by law they must collect sales tax within the US to all states that have sales tax.
I decided to do some research and found out that Texas businesses that sell to out-of-state customers don't need to collect sales tax.

Any news yet on TMP Spock's release date? I'm not on social media right now and I'm not up on the news but I've preordered Quark and Kirk from sideshow and got Shran from BBTS cause I waited too long to get him from sideshow and he went to wait list there. SO MUCH TREKšŸ˜šŸ‘. It's destroying my wallet but having such variety of characters and doing them so quickly is exciting! I'm gonna call Sideshow tomorrow and see where my Tuvok and Sisko are? I've had them paid off for a month now. Saru shipped two weeks back and I know Sisko isn't gonna show up EXO 6 fast but Tuvok should have been here by now. Ahhh first world problems.šŸ˜

Kirk now at the Royal Mail International sorting centre Langley (UK), awaiting customs clearance. Should be with me in 2/3 days...

Kirk now at the Royal Mail International sorting centre Langley (UK), awaiting customs clearance. Should be with me in 2/3 days...
Shouldn't be there long. Mine already left Langley and I've had emails from Royal Mail saying it's cleared customs and is on its way. They warn of delays.
Any news yet on TMP Spock's release date? I'm not on social media right now and I'm not up on the news but I've preordered Quark and Kirk from sideshow and got Shran from BBTS cause I waited too long to get him from sideshow and he went to wait list there. SO MUCH TREKšŸ˜šŸ‘. It's destroying my wallet but having such variety of characters and doing them so quickly is exciting! I'm gonna call Sideshow tomorrow and see where my Tuvok and Sisko are? I've had them paid off for a month now. Saru shipped two weeks back and I know Sisko isn't gonna show up EXO 6 fast but Tuvok should have been here by now. Ahhh first world problems.šŸ˜
Nothing yet. At one point, he implied early this week, but then said two weeks from Kirk. Either way, within the next few days/this week.

Last edited:
An update per Nanjinā€™s FB, Spock will go on sale as soon as they work out an alternate shipping route to avoid the current lockdowns in China.
So I'm guessing next week probably. I'm actually hoping it stretches out to late next week so I don't have to ask my wife to help a little like I did when Kirk went up for salešŸ˜. We get paid on alternative weeks and when something super limited like that comes up, sometimes I call in a spousal favor and then pay her right back.

Anybody get their Tuvok or Sisko from sideshow yet? I don't really expect Sisko till Christmas time but I'm growing impatient on Mr. Tuvok. I called Sideshow this morning and said both of them could come any week or day now. They just don't know. But I ask because I wonder if they got one batch of Tuvok and I'm in the second batch? He claims they haven't received ANY of Tuvok but we have all heard those kind of stories before.

Shouldn't be there long. Mine already left Langley and I've had emails from Royal Mail saying it's cleared customs and is on its way. They warn of delays.

Nothing yet. At one point, he implied early this week, but then said two weeks from Kirk. Either way, within the next few days/this week.
Mine cleared customs tonight, with the strikes though the race is still on whether the Admiral or the Sisko arrive first, Iā€™m not sure when Planet Action Figures are meant to be getting their stock in ready to dispatch.

Back