EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies for my assumption. I'm just used to the boards reacting that the sky is falling whenever early, poor quality photos are posted.
Apology accepted. I never panic about anything. Only speak my mind.

Worst case, it goes on eBay and I'll make the money back.

I bought the last Marilyn Monroe Blitzway statue and people really did panic. Looked great in-hand. False images.

I was looking forward to Kruge, but I have to admit I'm not feeling that early reveal. The costume looks great, such detail, but the sculpt has quite a way to go when looking at real images of Kruge. It looks undersized too, he's wider in the face than that, but guess it's the bulky costume and hair that makes it seem that way. That neck however . . . yikes.

I'll reserve full judgement until the final reveal and plenty more photos at different angles.
Yeah have to say I'm not feeling quite as impressed with Kruge as I was originally. The sculpt is looking more like a caricature of him right now, and the weird neck, barbie hair, and weirdly sculpted eyebrows all really hurt the realism for me. And it looks like I'm going to have do a ton of modding to this guy when I get mine.

Nanjin has said that still isn't the final Kruge, and that there are improvements on the way.

He said minor tweaks. It needs a lot, IMO. If the final is a big improvement, it's a definite buy for me.

Yeah have to say I'm not feeling quite as impressed with Kruge as I was originally. The sculpt is looking more like a caricature of him right now, and the weird neck, barbie hair, and weirdly sculpted eyebrows all really hurt the realism for me. And it looks like I'm going to have do a ton of modding to this guy when I get mine.

The clothes look great, but I'm a sculpt guy. If it's off, it blows the deal because I don't want the hassle of getting a new sculpt, or the old one modded/painted.

I won't get Quark either because I don't believe the paint will be up to standard. Hope I'm wrong.

My only qualm with Quark at this point is like I said in the DS9 thread. It’s a busy time between TMP Kirk and Spock coming as well as holidays plus all the normal expenses.

Kind of wish the release could have been held back for a little bit. I might forgo getting Quark from EXO-6 and may need to go through Sideshow.

My only qualm with Quark at this point is like I said in the DS9 thread. It’s a busy time between TMP Kirk and Spock coming as well as holidays plus all the normal expenses.

Kind of wish the release could have been held back for a little bit. I might forgo getting Quark from EXO-6 and may need to go through Sideshow.
Yeah, it's a real pet peeve of mine when companies release figures around Nov/Dec. Someone pointed out using Paypal credit 4mo. Companies have a good holiday on our money :lol

20221123_202134.jpg20221123_201747.jpg
I dunno. I like the rooted hair, but it needs to be shorter and gelled down. As for the likeness, neck is a little long, but everything else seems spot on. Just needs good paint apps.

For some reason, dates aren't appearing correctly all of a sudden and it's messing with notices. What I thought just went up for sale was actually LAST week and I'm SOL on Kirk with SS waitlisted and BBTS sold out. Do these usually move THAT quick or is it just because it's the og cast?

Bueller was right...

Attachments

• s9zj3QcfV7128.gif
    s9zj3QcfV7128.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
For some reason, dates aren't appearing correctly all of a sudden and it's messing with notices. What I thought just went up for sale was actually LAST week and I'm SOL on Kirk with SS waitlisted and BBTS sold out. Do these usually move THAT quick or is it just because it's the og cast?

Bueller was right...

Popcultcha still has stock, though it's a pre-order and won't ship until Feb.

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/star-...l-james-t-kirk-1-6th-scale-action-figure.html

To those of you in Europe who buy directly from EXO-6, what shipper do they use? (Sideshow uses DHL, which is usually pretty fast and almost never has delays in customs, compared to... some others... who can take weeks to process packages.)

Bueller was right...
I believe Cotswold Collectibles has Kirk up for preorder.

To those of you in Europe who buy directly from EXO-6, what shipper do they use? (Sideshow uses DHL, which is usually pretty fast and almost never has delays in customs, compared to... some others... who can take weeks to process packages.)
China post, then handed over to Royal Mail in the United Kingdom.

Mine says it was received by the airline today in Shenzen, so still quite a way to go.

Strikes are today and tomorrow, so will miss those. 30th will affect them though.

Mine says it was received by the airline today in Shenzen, so still quite a way to go.

Strikes are today and tomorrow, so will miss those. 30th will affect them though.
Sisko left Exo on the 9th of this month and arrived on the 22nd, which is about in line with previous purchases. I think the strikes affect us today, tomorrow, the 30th and Dec 1, so if yours is still in China then it might slip through OK but then I suppose it depends on any backlogs too.

Thanks. Hmm... darn. Here in the nordics that means it gets handed over to the Swedish/Danish post office... and they take aaaaages with stuff from China. Sometimes it takes them 3 weeks to get it to you once it enters their 'tender care'.

Back