EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When these finally do drop, looks like they'll ship out right away!

302553959_3327763444136705_5952945316250094361_n.jpg
U

304055813_3327763404136709_2749920059611546576_n.jpg
Where did these pics come from ?
In your earlier post you mention “blue gray” uniforms. Wasn’t the most recent conclusion that the uniforms were “green” ?

In your earlier post you mention “blue gray” uniforms. Wasn’t the most recent conclusion that the uniforms were “green” ?
Admiral Kirk's dress uniform was loden green. Command mustard was actually green in TOS. The other blue grey uniforms were blue grey I think.

Those are from Nanjin's FB.

And sorry, as mentioned above I was referring to the crew uniforms, not the admiral one we're getting.

view-of-canadian-actor-william-shatner-in-a-scen-from-the-film-star-picture-id828720150

(Speaking of which, if Nanjin ever tackled those he'd need to downgrade the quality of stitching around the insignia to be screen-accurate :) )

Yeah I'm starting to get a bit frustrated with them as well. I've tried to double up some of the figures but it's still not ideal. But at the same time I don't want to go without a stand and risk having them fall, so maybe I need to create a large custom stand that I can fit multiple figures on and space out appropriately.

Unfortunately I'm far too short on space these days to only have a few figures on each shelf the way I used to.

View attachment 599758
I feel your pain.

Oh yeah - it's obvious what the figure will look like.

But between his ponytail and his beauty-contestant sash, it never suited the character/personality as far as I was concerned. Could have been worse I suppose - could have been a Klingon-bun :)

I prefer him with his "metalhead" looks (go figure).

Attachments

• 21F6D4B2-4D46-4043-A2D0-A5EBE57D6BBB.jpeg
    21F6D4B2-4D46-4043-A2D0-A5EBE57D6BBB.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 0
Especially nervous as though the DSC figures were limited I think everyone who wanted one will have had a chance by the time they sell out, the likes of Kruge will join TMP Kirk & Spock in terms of order before you miss the chance.

Ok Kruge may not sell quite as fast as the other two but then it depends on how many of him are in the production line compared to say TMP Kirk - limited is relative and making even 50 or 100 more Kirks than Kruges could mean the difference between you or I securing a Kruge if the initial demand at the point of them going for sale is the same.

Nanjin: "Kruge is coming sooner or later (don't ask me when, it will be a surprise limited production again)"

Aaaand I'm nervous. :D
So far, there hasn't been a "limited release" figure that I couldn't get if I wanted it. So I'm not worried about my chances for Kruge. The health of my bank account is a bigger concern, especially once the "Maroon-monster era" figures start showing up.

Yeah Nanjin said they were screwed and TOS/TNG have been delayed until they can clear some landmines.
How long ago was that? Hopefully some of those landmines have been cleared since then and we get a surprise PO in that near future (that TNG Data tease).

I wish a figure like Kruge wouldn’t be limited. Especially if that might be one of the only Klingons we get in that iconic type of look that we saw in the TOS movies and beyond.

What a shock the aholes at QMX would be an issue…
Are they even in the 1/6 Trek business anymore? All their products say sold out and their Picard seems to be the only figure with a “we’re getting more” disclaimer at the bottom of the page. I doubt that’s happening.

I'm betting it's a contract issue. Like how Hasbro has exclusive rights in the US to produce Star Wars action figures for a set time.

But if CBS/whoever the rights owners are issued Exo-6 an agreement, you would think they would have known about the one to QMX as well...

Back