EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah - it's obvious what the figure will look like.

But between his ponytail and his beauty-contestant sash, it never suited the character/personality as far as I was concerned. Could have been worse I suppose - could have been a Klingon-bun :)

I prefer him with his "metalhead" looks (go figure).

A.K.A Pimp Worf

0da8fdddecf6299d197ecb144999edcd.jpg

1663730762888.jpeg

Hey now, Worf wears a baldric not a sash. Worf would glare at you for that one. ;)

He'd be fine - he has a sense-of-humour . . . besides - I thought THIS was Baldric ?!?!
(* although Percy's "ruff" would go with the sash :naughty *)​

๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ ๐˜”๐˜ณ. ๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ... ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ.

Attachments

• IMG_20220921_153426.png
    IMG_20220921_153426.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
Bases are always tricky if you want to stand lots of crew together. Triple-Fiction Productions do 4.5" scale accessories on Facebook. I am waiting for the Exo-6 chair and then I am going to see if I can persuade them to do some additional decking with holes for closely spaced stands to complement the Exo-6 crew releases. I am looking at the refit chair though.

I reached out to Display Heroes (Cocoboloboy) on Facebook to see if I can get a custom base put together. Even if itโ€™s just something simple. Iโ€™m going to see what he comes up with.

Yeah I have quite a few of his bases and they're great and very classy looking. But it does get a bit pricey after awhile and there's a long wait time, so not sure it's gonna be practical for me with all these new Trek figures coming in.

Yeah I have quite a few of his bases and they're great and very classy looking. But it does get a bit pricey after awhile and there's a long wait time, so not sure it's gonna be practical for me with all these new Trek figures coming in.
Fair point. I priced out what I want and it is a lot, but I know he does good work. I know what I want isnโ€™t going to be enough for all the figures though. Kind of wish we would just get a redesigned base with the figures.

Fair point. I priced out what I want and it is a lot, but I know he does good work. I know what I want isnโ€™t going to be enough for all the figures though. Kind of wish we would just get a redesigned base with the figures.
Do they sit better if you arrange them hexagonally ?

๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.

Attachments

• IMG_20220921_155711.png
    IMG_20220921_155711.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
Yeah, Iโ€™m in an apartment with my fiancรฉe currently and I have a decent amount of space all things considered but my main shelf is about packed. One day when we get a house I hope to have a bigger space for more shelving and figures.

Though I've gained a whole new appreciation for the TMP blue-grey uniforms, the red-and-black are still my faves:

Meanwhile, unfortunate timing for Mego, going head-to-head with EXO-6. Still, pretty sweet for the price point:

Though I've gained a whole new appreciation for the TMP blue-grey uniforms, the red-and-black are still my faves:

Meanwhile, unfortunate timing for Mego, going head-to-head with EXO-6. Still, pretty sweet for the price point:

Oh man, that picture messes with my OCD. The picture has a photo of Sisko with the FC uniforms, yet the figure has the early DS9 / VOY uniforms, however the arms have red division stripes that were only on the FC style uniforms. Sigh. Haha.

Oh man, that picture messes with my OCD. The picture has a photo of Sisko with the FC uniforms, yet the figure has the early DS9 / VOY uniforms, however the arms have red division stripes that were only on the FC style uniforms. Sigh. Haha.
You just have to embrace the notion of 'screen plausible' rather than screen accurate.

Back