EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to his latest FB post it looks like that next preorder has been delayed a bit.
He posted about Locutus earlier so I was thinking that was the figure that was supposed to be up for pre-order this week. I asked him though and he said no. Curious who it was supposed to be.

I was tempted to finally grab another Janeway head so I could mod it with her bun hairstyle, but it's already been a super expensive month for me and I just don't have the energy for that kind of thing anyway right now.

So randomly just went onto the Exo-6 website and noticed that there is now an Enterprise sub section…is that an indication that Archer is the next to pre order ?

Attachments

• 29C65C35-91EA-494A-963E-C046AD28A7D9.png
    29C65C35-91EA-494A-963E-C046AD28A7D9.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Archer! I wasn’t a big fan of the hairstyle in the teaser pictures, but it actually looked much better in person at Mission Chicago. I don’t know that I’ll collect the entire Enterprise crew, except that I’m almost certain I will.

Bring on Archer! We’ll have all our Captains in no time!

I don’t know that I’ll collect the entire Enterprise crew, except that I’m almost certain I will.

I was like:

"Now I need to watch the show to decide whether or not I need to buy Archer. Wouldn't want to regret it afterwards (seriously, it was Nanjin's first teaser picture that made me finally start watching)

... Hm, maybe a Malcolm to go with him would be nice so he wouldn't feel so alone ...
... But if you have Malcolm, you also need to have Trip ...
... And if you have him, you gonna need T'Pol as well ..."

And then I stopped thinking because it was downhill from then on and didn't matter anymore anyway ;)

I was tempted to finally grab another Janeway head so I could mod it with her bun hairstyle, but it's already been a super expensive month for me and I just don't have the energy for that kind of thing anyway right now.
When and/or If you do that I'd love to see it. I much prefer the Janeway bun style. She looks more attractive and commanding at the same time with that hairstyle IMO.

Back