EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried not ordering Janeway because then I'd need every other essential Voyager figure. So I ordered her for my mother's birthday (since she is also a fan). But then I ended up getting her an apple watch, and then somehow forgot to change the delivery address from my office... so here she is!

She's pretty cool. I wonder how long before my co-workers notice her? She's an "action figure" after all and not a doll, so totally legit right? Lol

Janeway by Galacticatt, on Flickr

So were more 7 Of Nine figures produced then originally intended? Never expected her preorder to still be active anywhere based on previous discussions in this forum - but I may have missed something.

So were more 7 Of Nine figures produced then originally intended? Never expected her preorder to still be active anywhere based on previous discussions in this forum - but I may have missed something.
She’s an open order like all the others so far rather than being limited like TMP will be.

Just stick to the captains like me (and even then, not all captains!)

I do make an exception for Spock and some of the core TNG crew.
I started off as a 'Just the Captains' collector.

Then the EMH was announced...
Then Mission Chicago happened...
Now I'm a Captains + Entire Voyager crew + Other things I might want.

I started off as a 'Just the Captains' collector.

Then the EMH was announced...
Then Mission Chicago happened...
Now I'm a Captains + Entire Voyager crew + Other things I might want.
I was always going to grab up as many as struck my fancy, personally (Which is a lot).
I've already basically shelved any other franchise bar certain long-term wants. It'd be nice, for instance, to ever get a new sixth scale Big Chap alien. Or Candyman. Or a sixth-scale Pfeiffer Catwoman. But other than that? I'm pretty much only watching for Star Trek releases these days.

I ordered just Janeway- I probably would have grabbed Picard at that point for a Captain's club, but they are sold out. Which is good because if I got Picard I'd need to get Q. And the Captain's chair at least. I'm a big fan of George Takei so I would get Sulu, but I don't want Mirror Universe version, so that makes it easier to pass. Plus he'd be all alone bc I'm not a fan of any other guy original ST, well, except for Spock I guess. But not Mirror Universe Spock. He looks weird.

So with original Star Trek guys out of the way, I figure just Janeway, and then I ordered Tuvok to keep her company. But then of course I preordered Seven because Seven. I was never a big fan of the EMH, but if I'm getting the other three, it seems petty to leave him out, and maybe I'll regret it one day when he's sold out and only available from secondary sources. Or maybe not. Still deciding...

I'm also probably going to get Burnham. Because female leads are just not that common in sci fi and solidarity and such. I think she can hang with Janeway.

I do wish they all had rooted hair, but not waiting for that to happen.

I ended up ordering at Timewalker toys for free shipping and absence of taxes. Plus, they sent me a DM so I wanted to reward their tenacity.
I had signed up with Collectorzown initially, but their prices are a bit higher and I didn't have any coupons to use, so I never paid for my cart.

I often order through Sideshow because it's easy and points. But they do charge taxes these days and their shipping has gotten so high. Plus last time I ordered a pricey doll from them they didn't even bother taping the shipper shut. So that gave me a heart attack. Plus they no longer save points from year to year so that is annoying.

Last edited:
Q is the best paint up to date, miles ahead of EMH and also slightly edging out MSpock.

1st lot shipments of Q are completed. I was told US shipments should arrive their destination by the end of the week. Note, not a guarantee, can be a musleading sales talk by the couriers' agents.

Starting on the 2nd lot shipment tomorrow.

New pegs came, and Janeway was able to join everyone else! Hoping to get my TOS display filled in with more Exo6's soon too!
trek 1.jpeg
trek 2.jpeg

Back