EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn’t Nanjin just say a couple pages back they probably won’t do Lower Decks? Probably not popular enough to justify making.
1655593710573.png

But the goal is to be done within like five years. I think it would be a strange translation anyways.
I’m tellin’ ya, we’ll get at least two new seasons of Lower Decks before the end of next year- probably with a multi-dimensional/spatial-anomaly episode with a live action flash of their voice actors portraying them in uniform- and it’s going to be so beloved that EXO-6 will HAVE to put out some 1/6th LD figures.

Then we’ll be arguing about the cartoon vs semi cartoon vs live action head sculpts and how many of us actually do need an animated Captain Riker! Also Cat Doctor.

After the Captains series, I think it’s important to commemorate the space physicians who have kept our Starfleet crews in tip top shape! We’ve got the the Doctor in hand, Bones is coming and soon enough Beverly Crusher! Let’s keep lookout for Bashir and Phlox and now two versions of M’Benga!

Oh, I’ve forgotten about the Kelvin Timeline haven’t I? Yes, a Karl Urban Bones means I have the start of the perfect Dredd custom!

Last edited:
I’m tellin’ ya, we’ll get at least two new seasons of Lower Decks before the end of next year- probably with a multi-dimensional/spatial-anomaly episode with a live action flash of their voice actors portraying them in uniform- and it’s going to be so beloved that EXO-6 will HAVE to put out some 1/6th LD figures.

Then we’ll be arguing about the cartoon vs semi cartoon vs live action head sculpts and how many of us actually do need an animated Captain Riker! Also Cat Doctor.

After the Captains series, I think it’s important to commemorate the space physicians who have kept our Starfleet crews in tip top shape! We’ve got the the Doctor in hand, Bones is coming and soon enough Beverly Crusher! Let’s keep lookout for Bashir and Phlox and now two versions of M’Benga!

Oh, I’ve forgotten about the Kelvin Timeline haven’t I? Yes, a Karl Urban Bones means I have the start of the perfect Dredd custom!
"Captains Series" is just a gimmick name to have as many Star Trek uniforms as possible.

From each captain, we can expand and or explore possibilities.

If there's a doctor that went with a Captain we will have doctors, engineers, etc.

You know - regardless of the fondness or affiliations ANY of us have for various incarnations of the franchise . . . I'm glad we all seem to be able to celebrate what Nanjin & his team are accomplishing here.

Given the quality they have so far delivered, I want these folks to grow to point that we (as if we don't already!) FINALLY have someone we can rely on . . . for quality sculpts, quality QC, and quality customer service.

I mean (totally unrelated of course) . . . anyone who has the tact, diplomacy & negotiation skills to obtain licences for Star Trek Characters should NOT find it a challenge for PREDATOR actors (just fantasising here :) :naughty )

"Captains Series" is just a gimmick name to have as many Star Trek uniforms as possible.

From each captain, we can expand and or explore possibilities.

If there's a doctor that went with a Captain we will have doctors, engineers, etc.
I just think it’s a nice excuse for some folks to display some characters without getting every crew member from every show.

Here are all my Captains! Here are my Doctors! Here are my various Klingons Through Time! Here are my Picards! I’m waiting to see a young Tom Hardy as a Picard clone; there’s your gateway into ST:Nemesis!

Me personally, I like 1/6 because of the realism of the pieces which just doesn't jive with animated chars. So, while LD characters may not be a big seller with a lot of traditional collectors, I bet it would appeal to a lot of people who might not get the regular ST releases, and finding new markets is a good thing for EXO.

He'll make the perfect Cullen Bohannon kitbash too! (Can we discuss such things here?)
He's be a good start for a Cullen Bohannon custom, but a kitbash would be difficult since Bohannon always had a beard and long hair whereas Pike is clean shaven with hair of increasing tallness (except for that Montana stuff).

Hey guys, I just opened the Janeway figure for Father's Day, and while I was putting one of the hands on the right arm, the wrist peg snapped off. Anyone know if there are other pegs I can substitute on it? Or will Exo6 send the wrist pegs out if requested?

Didn’t it come with extra wrist pegs? I also opened Janeway for Father’s Day and I’m pretty sure extras were included with mine…

Didn’t it come with extra wrist pegs? I also opened Janeway for Father’s Day and I’m pretty sure extras were included with mine…

Mine didn't. BUT remember that Janeway had a second production run, it may be that the second run added additional pegs.

Snapping Janeway's pegs is a known issue - one of mine is hanging by a thread. If anyone's found an off-the-shelf replacement, please share!

I believe I recall Nanjin mentioning that the EXO-6 female bodies weren't ready in time for Janeway and that she uses a body from a third party. That may mean that extra pegs can be found out there in the wild if we know what to look for.

Yeah, at first I was like "Oh. Of course there are extra pegs. There's always extra pegs." But not in this one.
So, if it is a 3rd-party body, maybe I can get some extras elsewhere. Or Nanjin, whenever he pops in, can maybe direct us on what to do.

Yeah, at first I was like "Oh. Of course there are extra pegs. There's always extra pegs." But not in this one.
So, if it is a 3rd-party body, maybe I can get some extras elsewhere. Or Nanjin, whenever he pops in, can maybe direct us on what to do.
Addendum:
So I had emailed Sideshow support last night, and what do you know, less than 12 hours later they are already shipping me new wrist pegs.
I know we all like to give Sideshow crap on here, BUT I have always found their customer support to be top notch. THey could have easily just said "Oh, that Janeway shipped out to you in March, we are under no obligation to replace it since it's been months already." But instead they just are shipping the pegs without argument. They also replaced the whole Hot Toys Aquaman I'd gotten from them that had a scuffed rear end, and replaced the Sideshow R2D2 dome that didn't light up properly. I'm honestly pretty happy with them. I've dealt with lots of companies that give a lot more pushback than Sideshow has ever given me.

Seven is up for pre-order in case anyone else who doesn't visit the VOY thread wasn't aware.

Last edited:
If someone is interested in preordering Seven and they don’t have the wherewithal to check the active Voyager thread…they probably don’t want it badly enough to deserve a heads up in this thread. :LOL:

Back