EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Production Q.

Collectors need to budget some time to fuss with his outfit. He needs to be prep'd.
20220525_195611.jpg

Last edited:
Exemplary work here Nanjin, what do you anticipate being the next TNG series release after Q?

I don’t think he can ever answer that question. Largely because he has many different figures in the pipeline and he has to wait for things like the production paint sample to meet his standards and final licensor approval.

TMP probably should have been next but hit some kind of ‘expected delay.’ Disco has been announced the longest without having a preorder and we’ve seen four different characters prototyped. The stars could align a different way and Archer could just beam in. I’m sure someone wants to argue that he’d be continuing the Captains’ line as opposed to launching ENT.

For continuing the race between a existing lines, it is probably down to Quark and Seven.

But he has also played the Borg Queen proto so close to his chest, that she’ll probably be a totally surprise preorder. From how they’ve been teased on his Facebook and Nanjin’s refernces to the challenges of their unique costumes, I get the feeling ‘the villains‘ are being treated by production as their own special projects line. Locutus, Kruge, Khan, and Empress are all looking good. Who’s worthy to follow the Judge Q release?

A lot of what we saw from Chicago was looking really good too. But I am guessing they want to spread out the TOS/TWOK love, and so I doubt we’d see those TWOK guys land with the TMP set being so close to the finish line.

I don’t think he can ever answer that question. Largely because he has many different figures in the pipeline and he has to wait for things like the production paint sample to meet his standards and final licensor approval.

TMP probably should have been next but hit some kind of ‘expected delay.’ Disco has been announced the longest without having a preorder and we’ve seen four different characters prototyped. The stars could align a different way and Archer could just beam in. I’m sure someone wants to argue that he’d be continuing the Captains’ line as opposed to launching ENT.

For continuing the race between a existing lines, it is probably down to Quark and Seven.

But he has also played the Borg Queen proto so close to his chest, that she’ll probably be a totally surprise preorder. From how they’ve been teased on his Facebook and Nanjin’s refernces to the challenges of their unique costumes, I get the feeling ‘the villains‘ are being treated by production as their own special projects line. Locutus, Kruge, Khan, and Empress are all looking good. Who’s worthy to follow the Judge Q release?

A lot of what we saw from Chicago was looking really good too. But I am guessing they want to spread out the TOS/TWOK love, and so I doubt we’d see those TWOK guys land with the TMP set being so close to the finish line.
I hear you and appreciate the complexity around the situation as you’ve outlined. We have certainly seen a lot and it’s really up in the air in terms of what could be next. Like you, I saw a lot of the prototypes as nearing the finishing line but that of course is the outsiders point of view. I’m curious as to what the general thought is to complete a core crew of a series from the point of release of the first figure, e.g. 2+ years?

Maybe we'll get lucky and get a Locutus release this summer to bring the TNG series up to 2. Voyager seems to be moving fairly quickly, either way if it speaks to me, I'll buy it! ;)

Wow. Some futzing is to be expected with costumes like that. Now, when might we see just a little hint from the line that started it all? Maybe a rendering of TOS Kirk? My captains chair needs it Captain :)
Production Q.

Collectors need to budget some time to fuss with his outfit. He needs to be prep'd.

EXO-6 Judge Q has me rewatching the TNG premier episode Encounter at Farpoint, which despite its flaws is a really enjoyable first outing for the Enterprise-D and crew. I love the early design aspects of it as well as the much younger main cast. These so-far teased 1/6th scale Star Trek figures are incredibly exciting to look forward to. The anticipation is more than half the fun. This venture is for the long haul, so 4 to 5 years wait is expected before complete sets are on our shelves.

So Nanjin posted this on Facebook. It’s going to be a for immediate purchase release and not a pre-order.

Curious what it will be. Looks to be only one figure so I don’t think it’s the TMP set. Must be one of the figures that was deemed a gap filler, but I’m not sure what else it could be.

EXO-02-005 will be up for immediate purchase after we go through the release process.

will make annoucement when feasible.

Attachments

• 2D02366C-4A74-4BF3-874C-CD1E925D7E9A.jpeg
    2D02366C-4A74-4BF3-874C-CD1E925D7E9A.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
So Nanjin posted this on Facebook. It’s going to be a for immediate purchase release. Curious what it will be. Looks to be only one figure so I don’t think it’s the TMP set.
Thanks for posting this - I don't use FB so I appreciate the heads up. Did he say that these will be only available through EXO-6 or will they be available through distribution as well?

So Nanjin posted this on Facebook. It’s going to be a for immediate purchase release. Curious what it will be. Looks to be only one figure so I don’t think it’s the TMP set.

Nanjin posted this below on his Facebook page so it can be Kirk or Spock from TMP 🤞
We will begin shipping TMP in July. BTW, no 2 figures release. Production timing doesn't line up. They have to go separately, just like when Kirk, Spock and McCoy returned to Enterprise separately.

Oh I didn’t see that Kirk and Spock were changed to individual releases. I wonder if it’s TMP Spock then. I think Kirk’s uniform is undergoing some revisions.

Back