EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me warn you. I like to mislead people. I lie 5% when I am telling 95% truth.

I think lots of people thought EXO-6 would release Emperor.

DS9 fans don't waste you money on MSpock unless you want to have him as investment. Save you money on our DS9 figures.

Samething applies to ENT fans.
5% Lie? Now I'm wondering what Kirk will look like with a uniform that's 95% green wrap and 5% screen simulated gold.. 😀

I am looking forward to those alien characters. I’m glad we have some time to rework our budgets to save up for these awesome figures. I will probably need to buy multiples to create custom characters like an Andorian Ravager.

There is one Wrath of Khan figure I want the most…

Spoiler alert it’s…

106F4713-FCA2-4150-B4F1-0929342259F6.jpeg

I'm hoping for a T'Pol in the season 3/4 style. The orange or blue jumpsuit with the Enterprise patch looked better than the brown catsuit in my opinion. I'd also like to see figures based on Season 3-4 since they were the better years for that series.
I would be happy with any T'pol to be honest. I watched Broken Bow the other day and thought she looked more "Vulcan" then in later seasons, yeah I know the hair style change etc I get it. If I had the choice of just one look then..., but then again I'd probably buy all of her various looks - especially the one in the decon chamber ;p

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘳, 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳! 𝘈𝘯𝘥 *𝘐* 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦!

Attachments

• IMG_20211202_152625.png
    IMG_20211202_152625.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 49
I was thinking to start a new thread for TOS since we are including TOS in our assortments of Trek. But M Spock won't be here until Feb (yes, some of those will receive MSpock in Feb or even Jan if luck is in the air).

Maybe we do that after MSpock starts shipping.

Each series deserve their own thread.

Ready to pre-order MSpock? I will be watching DSC.

I was thinking to start a new thread for TOS since we are including TOS in our assortments of Trek. But M Spock won't be here until Feb (yes, some of those will receive MSpock in Feb or even Jan if luck is in the air).

Maybe we do that after MSpock starts shipping.

Each series deserve their own thread.

Ready to pre-order MSpock? I will be watching DSC.

I'd like to see a full view of MSpock - as promised.

So we will not see another TOS Mirror figure until Feb 2022.

Back