EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read somewhere that everybody's supposed to dress up like this for when he returns...

planet-of-the-apes_0.jpg

:lol

See what Star Trek can do the destiny of a person? especially with Space Exploration since the late 60s? This Galactic Equation has Star Trek as a small but significant influencing factor.

swann.jpg

I would have ordered Janeway if she would come with rooted hair. Other companies do the hairdo quite well. See pic attached, Dr. Swann.

"To bol.... oh no.. my toupee.. ahem, ok, to 'baldly' go where no man has gone before!"
Come on, Shatner is a phenomenon, I guess he is the only surviving member of the bridge, and he is 90, still active and has the guts to do this "voyage".

This is one of the things that irks me about Takei making fun of Shatner's fitness for the trip. No matter what shape, how many much younger people are filling cemeteries and nursing homes right now? Just to be in breathing shape at 90 is an accomplishment, let alone have the ability to do 7 flights of stares in 90 seconds (A requirement from Blue Origin for any passenger).

I had no idea Koenig was only 5 years younger than Shatner. I would've thought it'd be more like 10.

Back