EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might actually have to start Voyager now that this is going up. It’s always been on my list of things to watch just never got to it. Will probably order it either way just to support Nanjin’s hard work.
That's exactly what I did yesterday. At least the pilot (2 episodes) was very enjoyable, and I started already sympathizing with the characters....

I might actually have to start Voyager now that this is going up. It’s always been on my list of things to watch just never got to it. Will probably order it either way just to support Nanjin’s hard work.

That's exactly what I did yesterday. At least the pilot (2 episodes) was very enjoyable, and I started already sympathizing with the characters....

Yes, yes, everyone needs to watch Voyager! Welcome to the fandom guys! The characters are indeed very easy to like.

I know I'm weird on this opinion, but...

Voyager started REALLY strong. The first season, they really played up the whole crews combining and not getting along angle, Kes was really interesting, You've got the who's the chief engineer fight, the Kazon and Maj Cullah became interesting recurring baddies, those creepy Viidiians, the traitor in the shadows, the Betazed murderer, worrying about rations and replacing parts...It's always been sad to me that by the beginning of the third season - I'm thinking it was "Basics" that put a pin in it all and soft-rebooted it - all that was gone and it became a TNG clone/what silly thing Seven of Nine is going to do this week. I like Seven as a character but would totally take pre-Seven Voyager any day.

You also had recurring crew members show up. It makes logical sense that on a ship that small, with no transfers, you'd see the same people over and over again. But after like season two, it was just generic extras showing up and disappearing after an episode.

That's my plan to support the Trek line as much as possible. Buying characters I may not want, to hopefully see the characters I want produced.

I anticipate this will be my reaction to Archer. I made it all the way through VOY, but I more or less checked out on ENT. Didn't even make it past the pilot.

I anticipate this will be my reaction to Archer. I made it all the way through VOY, but I more or less checked out on ENT. Didn't even make it past the pilot.
The pilot and season 1 are not great, but the show improves significantly season 2 and onward. Some mixed feelings about certain arcs and the finale is a disservice to the show, but I think it's worth watching. I would just skip season 1 entirely.

It's definitely grown on me a lot more over time, especially when compared to the newer shows.

It seems like EXO-6 thinks Janeway is going to sell fast. They posted on Facebook that this figure will go quickly, and to pre-order to guarantee one.

It'll probably sell out fast on their site, but you should still have time to order from various other places. Data appears to still be available at Timewalker for instance.

I'll definitely be ordering direct from Exo-6 from now on though. I dread to think how long I'll have to wait for Picard after everyone else here gets theirs.

Picard has arrived Sector Zero Zero One

20210819_184616.jpg

I’m not sure if I’ll go with EXO-6 directly or somewhere else. Since Janeway isn’t a character I’m super excited about I might see what other retailers have her priced at, and what the best deal will be.

Part of me is thinking Collectorzown, because if I pay in full I can get 10% off. Assuming she’s priced the same as Picard is that would work out to be $189 total.

Remember there is a global logistics crisis ongoing. Asia to US West Coast is a disaster.
The Captain of EXO-6 is a resourceful person. He even obtained containers, truckers, and difficult vessels bookings for some vendors' own freight forwarders in China. This Captain is me 😄

I received 3 cases of FC Picard samples yesterday. He was sent out 11 days ago from China.

Back