EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjin is already teasing something coming soon again. He posted something is happening this week following Locutus. Not sure if he means this week or next week. Wondering if it’ll be the alcove.

I am just hoping and praying we get a heads up on TMP Kirk drop. I would think that one is dropping soon.
I cant find the exact post where he said it (so much nastiness getting posted lately!), but Nanjin replied to someone saying that yes, there would be a few days notice before he goes up.

Daaaaamn
3717F9D5-04D6-43F2-A5A1-C277CC4EC112.jpeg

ENGAGE!!!

Damn indeed!!
Whomsoever the sculptors are for Exo6,they are doing an amazing job.
Kudos as well to the designers and makers of the outfits.
I forsee this being a huge seller.
TMP Kirk was sculpted by Sean Dabbs who also did Janeway and Seven for EXO-6 along with some other upcoming releases. He does great work!

Edit: I forgot to mention he did the new Locutus as well

Last edited:
TMP Kirk was sculpted by Sean Dabbs who also did Janeway and Seven for EXO-6 along with some other upcoming releases. He does great work!

Edit: I forgot to mention he did the new Locutus as well
They’re really impressive sculpts. And yes, kudos to the tailoring team too!

I don't do Facebook much at all, so haven't seen any of the garbage posts. Not sure I want to.

I can understand respectful critiques being posted on the EXO-6 page but can't understand the garbage posting on his personal page.
You're not missing much. It really is ******** anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanjin likes them to be screen accurate though and her polo neck and rank insignia change from red to white.
Ah, I figured it would be something like this immediately after I posted it. lol I'm more of a casual Star Trek fan, so I don't know these little details. That's why I appreciate Nanjin so much!

From Nanjin’s FB account it looks like there is a TNG Picard in the works and he hinted at TOS Kirk and Spock. No hints as to when we might see them just hints that when we have them we will be able to reenact Kirk vs Spock from Amok Time.

Gotta say I often find Nanjins comments confusing.
w/ regard to TMP Kirk
He seems to be implying that if you believe that the uniform is gray, you will be disappointed. It will be green.
I remember the initial debate when pics were first published. Some of the fans arguing for gray while Nanjin insisted that the cosplayers and experts held to green.
But ... I thought he had changed his opinion to the gray and that is what has held up the release so long past the initial estimate

Back