EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received a sample check list.

Someone might need to sell kidney 🤣 Suggest cancel your Wars orders instead.
I am working a second job and socking away the money. Apart from a couple Star Wars figures (the Death Squad Commander, General Veers, Bespin Han and a Death Star Droid all of which Hot Toys seems unlikely to make in the near future) I am ready to change course. Warp speed!

Its not just kidneys guys. This also includes 2/3rds of your liver, plasma, your sigificant other, first born kid, your home and estate.

So that's how you can pay off all the Trek figures and assesories. :ROFLMAO:

Oh! Don't forget to have a ramen/Maggi diet as well. The cheap MSG starchy and affordable way of eating til your arteries get plugged with unwanted cholesterol.

Last edited:
Pre-Order or not to Pre-Order before April will be the dilemma.

We will be offering some very attractive Trek characters in the coming months, and intensify as we move toward ST: Mission Chicago in April. A much clear picture on what's ahead in 1/6 Star Trek.

Samples are coming. They will make you think really hard about your future Trekverse collection(s).

2022 will be very exciting for Star Trek. On screen we have live action and animation. Off screen we have so many different Star Trek collections coming.

Last edited:
Pre-Order or not to Pre-Order before April will be the dilemma.

We will be offering some very attractive Trek characters in the coming months, and intensify as we move toward ST: Mission Chicago in April. A much clear picture on what's ahead in 1/6 Star Trek.

Samples are coming. They will make you think really hard about your future Trekverse collection(s).

2022 will be very exciting for Star Trek. On screen we have live action and animation. Off screen we have so many different Star Trek collections coming.
morpheus-the-matrix.gif

So there will be an EXO-6 presence at Star Trek:Chicago in April? Are there plans to exhibit at other cons like Vegas in August too?

So there will be an EXO-6 presence at Star Trek:Chicago in April? Are there plans to exhibit at other cons like Vegas in August too?
Not sure that this would have any bearing on anything, but remember that Creation's event in Vegas isn't officially a Star Trek convention anymore.

What? I don't understand, so what is it then?
Just a regular sci-fi con now, technically. There's still a ton of Trek, but it's no longer the Official Star Trek Convention recognized and licensed by Paramount. That's Star Trek: Mission Chicago, which will theoretically be in another city next year and is run by Reedpop.

Just a regular sci-fi con now, technically. There's still a ton of Trek, but it's no longer the Official Star Trek Convention recognized and licensed by Paramount. That's Star Trek: Mission Chicago, which will theoretically be in another city next year and is run by Reedpop.
Huh. Okay. I didn't realize that was a thing. When did that happen, and why? Do you have any idea?

I think the new queen looks like James McKinnon thought he could improve on an already perfect design and failed.

Back