EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iminime / Cult King figures from Into Darkness are far from perfect, but I kind of like them (Spock likeness in particular is quite good)...

Probably when I see Exo-6 versions I'll end up replacing them though 😁
Like those movies but have zero interest in the figures. Just not the same, when I think of these characters I think the originals. That might change over time for the general public.

Last edited:
I like them but they also have a charicatural vibe on them.
Definite Spitting Image vibe from these…Englishman living in America here…but any other English members will probably know what I’m talking about.

Now that you mentioned it @jal76 it does (to a degree)! :LOL:

I've watched a few of the episodes up here in the when I was 6/7 in Canada (born and raised in Canada for those asking). I think CBC was broadcasting them late at night as it was not for younger audiences.

Here a taste of one episode on Youtube posted on the 27th for those curious.

They squirrel it away on the streaming service Britbox now. Really annoys me that streaming has a monopoly/stranglehold on quality content that never gets seen anywhere else. Even when I get my own place, I still won't get any streaming services, I'll have enough to pay for without subscriptions to them adding to it.

We don't get any new Trek shows on terrestrial. All we get are repeats of TOS, TNG, DS9 and Voyager. We got Enterprise too, but, not later seasons. So annoying!

70258f920eb3e0c0caf68c9a6cbe6d59.jpg
MV5BZjdkZTg0MzctMGFkZS00MjdiLWEyNzYtOTdkNjAxMTg2OTg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwMDk1MjM@._V1_.jpg
improbablecause_244.jpg

These are a few I've found. Like Quark, he did have a good range of outfits. Although Garak would probably be a fair way down EXO-6 list (if at all), I'd pick up anything to do with the plain & simple tailor. Personally from these few outfits, the one with Tain is my favourite
cardassians_10.jpg
garaks_finest_fables_-_potential_images_2_-_odo_catches_garak_in_second_skin.jpg

Attachments

• garaks_finest_fables_-_potential_images_2_-_odo_catches_garak_in_second_skin.jpg
    garaks_finest_fables_-_potential_images_2_-_odo_catches_garak_in_second_skin.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 19
  • cardassians_10.jpg
    cardassians_10.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 15
I agree with the Tain costume being the favorite. But any of the others from the first 3 photos would be fine with me. The only ones I do not like are the last 2. Gold was never his color, imo, and something about the big horizontal stripes on that green one makes it look like a child's outfit.

I wonder if the EMH and 7 will go up for preorder at the same time?
I am fast but not that fast. Beginning from Janeway, we are looking at giving Voyager a 1 to 1.5 month of new figure release schedule.
Note there will be a break across the line in Jan and Feb. Feb is Chinese New Year. Factory will be off for a whole month. Because everyone wants to go home before the holidays start, I avoid production in January. Workers mind will be mostly away from work during month before the holidays begin. There will be lots of QC issues. I only arrange no pressure no stress production for this particular month.

Any clues as to who is next after Seven?

I must say I would love to see what you can do with one of Neelix's costumes in 1/6.

Also I'm putting in my request for Lon Suder here. Brad Dourif was amazing.

I heard from a retailer in Canada that Exo-6 can't ship to retailers in Canada due to a licensing issue. Do you know anything about that, Nanjin?

Any clues as to who is next after Seven?

I must say I would love to see what you can do with one of Neelix's costumes in 1/6.

Also I'm putting in my request for Lon Suder here. Brad Dourif was amazing.
The Voyager base release schedule is very much done.

Like I mentioned before. Each of our release series comes with their own enjoyments, the entire collecting process, be it a joy, a regret, or disappointments are all part of the collecting experience.

We will let the fans know who is up next when the timing is appropriate.

Who has managed to see these from Adam Savage's: Tested?

I'm sure that @nanjin has seen these on his time off and has gotten ideas already

As of today, beside out of our control issue like couriers' delivery speed, we haven't received one damaged Picard shipment complaint yet (knock on wood).

Back