EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is extremely limited will we get an e-mail heads up? Somehow I missed it if a heads up was given about Q today but since he has an open preorder every still worked out for me.

If this is extremely limited will we get an e-mail heads up? Somehow I missed it if a heads up was given about Q today but since he has an open preorder every still worked out for me.
Q is an open to order with a 21 days cut off time. Anyone ordered during this time will be ok.

Q is an open to order with a 21 days cut off time. Anyone ordered during this time will be ok.
It is so good, that you give a cut off time for everybody interested to hear about it and pre-order.

About the chair... Does the release of this chair mean, that you will not be producing the TNG Ent D chair? I`d really want the iconic one from the show, much more. But if you will only produce this one, I need to take it, even if I like it less... Picard does need captain`s chair...

It is so good, that you give a cut off time for everybody interested to hear about it and pre-order.

About the chair... Does the release of this chair mean, that you will not be producing the TNG Ent D chair? I`d really want the iconic one from the show, much more. But if you will only produce this one, I need to take it, even if I like it less... Picard does need captain`s chair...
1/6 Scale is about figures, and EXO-6 sees the person behind the character as the soul of the character.

1/6 scale figures with realistic head sculpts and uniforms can do just this perfectly.

But Trek Ships were the stages for these characters, and the Chairs “replicas” are the visual connection of the two.

I am all Trek, not just figures, but including scale models, replica, uniforms, and philosophy.

There needs to be a connection between our characters and the Ship. Captain's Chair will do the job.

I visualize how we can present our Trek figures at home with a pleasing visual presentation that will stimulate your memory neuron and create a smile when we look at them.

Product Strategy. I don't force feed.

I know that I've posted this before, but I would love an engineering station diorama. Lit up LCARS would be amazing.

Have swap out LCARS to recreate different stations such as Medical, Science and Tactical, for example.

TNG Engineering Station.jpg

The background is not a render. Is an actual built.

the Autograph card that comes with each figure is made just like the screen you see in this picture.

I have product concept. If market supports the possibility, we can expand, and jump right in without spending years to proto.

I can only initiate wide assortment selection, quality builds, and fast delivery, anything beyond this will be determined by how much demand out there.

I have the Supply. Demand? Depends on you.
FC-Picard Fok.jpg

the Autograph card that comes with each figure is made just like the screen you see in this picture.

I have product concept. If market supports the possibility, we can expand, and jump right in without spending years to proto.

I can only initiate wide assortment selection, quality builds, and fast delivery, anything beyond this will be determined by how much demand out there.

View attachment 556194
Looks awesome... Voyager is my most desired diorama. I loved those designs. My dream trek world))

Yeah, I`d prefer TOS version to TWOK. Much more meaningful moments are connected to it, than TWOK. Such a big diorama has to be absolutely iconic...

Yeah the TOS science station would obviously be cool to have too, but for me a TWOK diorama would just have slightly more of a wow-factor to it, especially when paired with a long-awaited TWOK Spock.

I actually scratchbuilt a 1/32 scale model of the entire bridge ages ago, back when I had the energy for that kind of thing, so guess I could try building a 1/6 version myself when the time comes...

2005_0807neww20007.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty impressive! I had the AMT TOS bridge. I think I painted Kirk and Spock and gave up when I realised I had nowhere to put it (Story of my hobby life!).

View attachment 556194
I would LOVE if this develops into a release!

I would LOVE if this develops into a release!
Help me promote 1/6 Trek to see if it has the support to go that far.

I found 1000+ ladies Trek fans in Asia who can very well support their own KTL figures.

Highend Trek collectibles were never marketed. Producers usually take a Live and let Die attitude.

3 years ago CGI 3D and Printable 3D are like Oil and Water. They can't be mixed. Today, it is a different story. CGI can be materialized through 3D printing with fair amount of knowledge. We explored this route with amazing results.

(I am still in quarantine. So I traveled through Time with photoshop and CGI backgrounds)

Starfleet HQ1.jpg

Starfleet HQ2.jpg

Last edited:
My Picard from Sideshow is finally preparing to ship! That means he should be here in a week or two at the most. Very exciting - I've got shelf space prepared for his long awaited arrival, and I'm dying to hear news about the chair and Borg Queen! 100% down for both of those (still hoping the Queen will end up more figure than statue though!)

My credit card is poised to hit preorder the second the Borg Queen goes up for sale! FC Data and Picard are excellent standalone pieces/paired together, but the Queen is going to be the centrepiece of my FC display 😍

I wonder when we’ll see pics of the final piece?

Back