EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rolled up the sleeve on Data’s right arm and when I did so the gold undershirt rolled up and I can’t get it to come back down. I’ve tried a bunch of things including a tweezer to try to roll it back but it’s stuck. Be careful if you’re going for that pose..

Edit: got the damn thing. Total pain though. Must have been really stuck on the elbow joint.

Last edited:
I rolled up the sleeve on Data’s right arm and when I did so the gold undershirt rolled up and I can’t get it to come back down. I’ve tried a bunch of things including a tweezer to try to roll it back but it’s stuck. Be careful if you’re going for that pose..

Edit: got the damn thing. Total pain though. Must have been really stuck on the elbow joint.

That is my plan with my second "skin graft" Data. Thanks for the heads-up!

Borg Queen teaser from Nanjin’s FB 😍
1674341583366.jpeg

She’s going to be a must have statue!

Wondering how they will handle the batteries for the lights… I’m not expecting it but I think I’d rather see a hidden USB port than having to mess with batteries.

I’d previously said (Shatner) Kirk would be the only character I would likely get multiple versions of… the more I think about it the more I think I’m getting all the Worf’s.

Mixed on if I actually want that one or not. On the one hand I’d love to get a Worf and it’s a cool variant, but at the same time I’d rather just have a plain uniform Worf. Also he’ll look kind of odd just on his own. If there was a Picard to go with him it would make more sense.

Mixed on if I actually want that one or not. On the one hand I’d love to get a Worf and it’s a cool variant, but at the same time I’d rather just have a plain uniform Worf. Also he’ll look kind of odd just on his own. If there was a Picard to go with him it would make more sense.
Probably an unrealistic ask but it would be nice if they provided a roadmap for each line laying out which characters they were planning to roll out and in what form. If you’re collecting FC you’d hope there would be a “Spacesuit Picard” version to accompany Worf.

Probably an unrealistic ask but it would be nice if they provided a roadmap for each line laying out which characters they were planning to roll out and in what form. If you’re collecting FC you’d hope there would be a “Spacesuit Picard” version to accompany Worf.
Originally it seemed like Nanjin was going to provide us with something like that but it never panned out. I doubt it will.

I don’t necessarily know if we’ll get a space suit Picard. I suppose technically you could get two of the Worf figures and put the Picard sculpt on the spare but that would seem like somewhat of a waste.

Originally it seemed like Nanjin was going to provide us with something like that but it never panned out. I doubt it will.

I don’t necessarily know if we’ll get a space suit Picard. I suppose technically you could get two of the Worf figures and put the Picard sculpt on the spare but that would seem like somewhat of a waste.
Looks like they’re doing EV from multiple series, though they don’t necessary call out more for FC.

1680701072484.png

Back