EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious to see if anyone’s heard anything more about the Borg Queen or Alcove? I’m not on social media (except Grindr haha!) so not sure if Nanjin has posted any updates?

Can’t believe I missed the 26 year anniversary , but ST: First Contact premiered on the 22nd November 1996! Would love a teaser of the next FC release to celebrate 😉 hehe

20221208_162712.jpg

Personal log. Star date: January 2nd 2023. “Less than 48 hours into the New Year and I’m already obsessing over what the EXO6 January 2023 First Contact reveal will be. Dare my dreams of the Borg Queen become a reality? Will Wharf in an EV suit materialise? Only Captain Tam can free us from the eternal torment of the next First Contact reveal.”

Hawk's assimilation traumatised me back then. It's a small scene but seeing him try to kill Picard freaked me out.

I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever get that Borg Queen.
Kind of wonder if it was put on the back burner when it was determined that it was going to be a statue instead of a figure.

My hope/thought is that we’ll get Worf soon and that he’ll double as a TNG movie and DS9 version.

No commitment to getting even one TNG crew member out for the 35th anniversary last year while Voyager was being pimped pissed me off.

I know they'll be worth it but we are in year 3 now of this 5 year plan. Feels like a lot will be getting crammed in.

Apparently there is a post on Nanjin's FB that was only visible to certain people. Anyone here able to see it?

Ahhhh nuts! Just read the General Discussion thread and it looks like the production schedule has changed. One First Contact release is now listed as going up in March - really hope EXO6 haven’t given up on the Borg Queen. She’s an integral villain for the movie and for Voyager, so would be a ‘must have’ for the collection (at least for me!)

Ahhhh nuts! Just read the General Discussion thread and it looks like the production schedule has changed. One First Contact release is now listed as going up in March - really hope EXO6 haven’t given up on the Borg Queen. She’s an integral villain for the movie and for Voyager, so would be a ‘must have’ for the collection (at least for me!)
Same, it’s the one figure I’m looking forward too. I got a funny feeling he’s going to make it posable rather than a statue.

I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever get that Borg Queen.

...One First Contact release is now listed as going up in March - really hope EXO6 haven’t given up on the Borg Queen. She’s an integral villain for the movie and for Voyager, so would be a ‘must have’ for the collection (at least for me!)

Same, it’s the one figure I’m looking forward too. I got a funny feeling he’s going to make it posable rather than a statue.

Same here. I even set up a second FC Data (using the "skin" sculpt) to display with the Borg Queen.

She would even look good displayed with Locutus and Seven of Nine, along with a pair of alcoves... Hmmm...

I know it’s unlikely, but having the Borg Queen upper torso/spine as a separate piece that could lower down into the body would be amazing! I’ll settle for the Queen and a few alcoves. I got myself a second Data to display in his assimilated state too!

Wasn’t Crusher teased a few months back? Might end up being a surprise reveal vs. what Nanjin has posted.

Back