EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having so many different lines under just a few threads would make it difficult to look for information for a certain figure.

I am guilty of setting up most of these threads, initially, but it may have been best to have a thread for each individual figure. That is what is done, for the most part, on just about every other line in this forum. (see Star Wars section for perfect example.) That way discussions by figure could be saved by figure.

I think the way it's set up now works perfectly fine, with FC as it's own thread separate from TNG. And then we can have a TOS Movies thread separate from TOS itself.

I would definitely not want each individual figure to have its own thread as it would make things even more busy and chaotic.

Last edited:
Hi Nanjin, Any update on the E-Chair and when it will begin shipping? Also the E- Bridge-Backdrop? Still planning on releasing it?

Hi Nanjin, Any update on the E-Chair and when it will begin shipping? Also the E- Bridge-Backdrop? Still planning on releasing it?
Ent E chair is in the mold process. It will take sometime, but once the molds are done, assembly will be quick. Looking at 2 more months.

Backdrop protos are done. It is on its way to me in a custom made envelope through express printed matter shipping series provided by a few different couriers.

Kinda hoping for Worf (regular outfit versus space suit). I’d probably take the Borg Queen but am overall less interested in her.

See, my releases are all connected, and all well thought of from collectors stand point.

You have choices and options in all phases and series of 1/6 Trek. Any combination of your choices represent YOUR version of 1/6 Trek, YOUR collection.

Might be late to the party here but I'd like to see a set with just all the phasers/phaser rifles from the various shows/movies. Like an armory kit, but with a ST TNG era appropriate display stand/rack for all of them. I think something like that would be a nice dio and could possibly sell well. Call it 'Worf's Personal Collection' or something like that.

Or an "Away Team" set. Like four sets of uniforms, rifles, phaser pistols, packs, etc, where they are meant to fill the ranks around the major characters in a display.

My thinking is if the R&D has already been spent and the molds already exist, why not try to squeeze out some supporting sets. Just my thoughts on it.

If there ever is a space suit figure, it would amazing if we could plug in heads from some of the other figures. Maybe some day I'll have an Empok Nor Garak. ;)

Seeing 7 of 9 and Locutus up for preorder is making me itchy to preorder the Borg Queen and at least 3 Regeneration Alcoves. Really hoping we see something over the next few weeks to keep the Borg momentum going!

See, my releases are all connected, and all well thought of from collectors stand point.

You have choices and options in all phases and series of 1/6 Trek. Any combination of your choices represent YOUR version of 1/6 Trek, YOUR collection.

7d656d0ebc3d9dc64097b416c7999089.jpg

Don't know if someone else has mentioned this before, but the environmental suits would be interesting to see be produced.

716083b835dd68055d962bf8ccf8616c.jpg

Not a fan of ST Discovery, at all, but the space suits in the series are incredibly well done. Be fun to have something like this if it was produced.

Back