EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news for anyone waiting on a Picard from Popcultcha: they have finally received it and are sending them out.
I just got my shipping notification as well, it's a huge relief as I was starting to think they were never going to get them.

We kind of put the Queen down about a month ago. We will continue working on her. Something new for us, so it will take a little more time.

Chair moving along as usual (molds intensive).

We are also doing paintups on the 5th FC release.

This will make collecting other series a lot more difficult.

Don't let other Trek series releases diverts your First Contact attention.

Wait... does the chair and borg queen count as FC releases? Or are there two more figures out there we don't know about?
1654536628515.jpeg

I’d say yes based off previous promotional posters.

Finally got my Picard unfortunately, he has an obvious nose scuff thanks to the clamshell packaging not having a piece of foam to create seperation. It seems like this is only an issue on figures that shipped out more recently... I suspect that as these delayed shipments were sitting around on shipping containers for a few months, stacked on top of each other, the weight probably compressed things a little bit and, bam, paint scuff.

Other than that I'm really happy with it. It just sucks that it's damaged. Was looking forward to taking some photos of it, but that sort of damage is going to be really obvious so it kinda takes the fun out of it.

Since I doubt Popcultcha can realistic furnish me with a replacement part, I feel like I'm gonna be scanning eBay and Toy Anxiety for a part put for a the next while.

Maybe it's someone we didn't even consider. Maybe it's a Borg drone or FC Dr. Crusher or Laforge or something. Personally I'm pulling for FC Worf to go with the DS9 stuff.

So I was checking the eBay market on exo-6 and saw this fan created display accessory. The alcove disc does light up. Creative way to display your FC Data.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/304515104806

Attachments

• 526F4F9F-F9E9-416A-B89E-9D9FB3C34BEE.png
    526F4F9F-F9E9-416A-B89E-9D9FB3C34BEE.png
    375.4 KB · Views: 0
  • D616D045-0BBC-4D85-B8F9-5AAE25122FE3.png
    D616D045-0BBC-4D85-B8F9-5AAE25122FE3.png
    392.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2F13AE9E-6112-413D-AF6E-6E024F279076.png
    2F13AE9E-6112-413D-AF6E-6E024F279076.png
    498.7 KB · Views: 0
My suggestion is to either group:

TNG and TNG movies (FC, Gen., Nem, etc.) into one Thread, "Star Trek TNG and Movies" (TOS does the same)

or

TNG and TOS under their own thread, and put ALL Trek movies under "Star Trek Movies."

Back