EXO-6 Star Trek "Discovery" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s Michelle Yeoh, so… yeah… I’m in. I’m actually surprised no Asian company has ever made a figure of her from her younger days — she has to be the best female action Star ever.

It'll probably be hard to top this custom sculpt.

FB_IMG_1685109679182.jpg

I've seen a few posts on FB regarding Por.Toys Studio, and while they do an incredible job making figures and accessories, they seem to make extremely limited runs (of 30 to 40 total units) of mainly, but not exclusively Asian characters, and pricetag for full figures like the one above seems to be running right around $1,500 US.

So this strikes me as an enthusiast working out of a private workshop as opposed to a company that does anything close to mass production for a wide audience. Could also be a talented individual seeking an audience and financing to take the next step, but for the moment it doesn't look like that Michelle Yeoh figure is going to work for any of us other than @davejames who is a multi-billionaire oil tycoon.

Make sure to share photos, DJ!

Not too bad an effort for a still early prototype on Emperor Georgiou (too bad about the rooted hair). The likeness is definitely there, but it’s all going to come down to the paint apps. They need to do better than this:

IMG_1414.jpeg

Not really seeing a ton of Yeoh in there, and I think the earlier sculpt captured her a lot better. But looks like this would still be worth getting just for the great outfit.

FB_IMG_1532057567985_1.jpg

I was thinking that beyond Burnham and Saru, the only other figure from Discovery that I need for sure was Lorca, and possibly Detmer.

But I’m thinking I may also need an Admiral Cornwell.

IMG_5256.jpeg

the only other figure from Discovery that I need for sure was Lorca, ...
I stoped watching, I'm curious did we ever get to see Prime Lorca? Or ever revisit what his fate was in the mirror verse?
Was that "side" of the character ever explored? Or did they just abandon that possible plot?

Also anyone .... ?
85eiez.jpg

Last edited:
I stoped watching, I'm curious did we ever get to see Prime Lorca? Or ever revisit what his fate was in the mirror verse?
Was that "side" of the character ever explored? Or did they just abandon that possible plot?
Wait…you stopped watching and missed the awesome ship to ship battle between Mirror Lorca on the Mirror Discovery and Prime Lorca commanding the Prime Discovery? It was even better than the battle between the Enterprise and the Reliant in TWOK! And the big reveal that Mirror Lorca was still alive that came right before the battle was shocking. That 4 episode arc was some of the best Trek ever! Man, too bad you stopped watching. You missed out.

Thanks!
the Prime Universe Lorca's status remains a mystery. Though it is assumed that the Prime version of Lorca would not have been able to survive long in the Mirror Universe, his death is never confirmed.
That is what I was hoping, his death aperantly stands unconfirmed. It's exactly how he might have survived such an ordeal, that would interest me. If he'd change or lose himself to survive, or if he'd be able to retain some kind of hope or his own humanity while in the mirror-verse?
This could open the door for the character to return at some point on Star Trek: Strange New Worlds.
Never occurred to me they could follow up his return in Strange New Worlds, yet as indicated it takes places (or is spun off) soon after Disco S2, so I imagine Star Fleet is curious of his fate, and would want to see it resolved, seems the type of mission Pike and crew, might take on.
Jason Isaacs has expressed his willingness to return to the Star Trek universe, and Strange New Worlds could be the perfect show for him to make an appearance.
Wishful thinking, yet that'd actually be great! He'd essentially be playing a different character. Or rather one who may have changed to survive (since SNW is a bit of a lighter tone), if they wanted to play it tongue-in-cheek they could have Prime Lorca grow the goatee, and yeah be a bit of an anti-hero. :wink1:

Anyone with photoshop skills?

Last edited:
I honestly never had much interest in seeing the straight laced, good guy version of the character. He was far more interesting as a villain (or just as a cranky Starfleet captain like we originally thought he was).

I honestly never had much interest in seeing the straight laced, good guy version of the character. He was far more interesting as a villain (or just as a cranky Starfleet captain like we originally thought he was).

Yeah, but the contrast would be great! Star Fleet straight lace, vs. anything goes Gabriel!

Back