EXO-6 Star Trek "Discovery" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm I would love a Stamets and Detmer. Doubtful tho. As for Georgiou, I am a little surprised that we haven’t had any further teases of her x

Well THIS was inevitable…

9303FE45-A099-46C5-9F0E-114EE146CFAA.jpeg

I think all we're gonna get is Captain Pike and Empress Georgiou in this line. Then Captain Burnham in the Captains series.

Nanjin has shown Pike, and Georgiou. He's hinted at Lorca and showed some prelim work on him. He's also said he want to make a Book figure after meeting the actor at the Exo-6 booth.

I think that will be about it for the line.

Nanjin has shown Pike, and Georgiou. He's hinted at Lorca and showed some prelim work on him. He's also said he want to make a Book figure after meeting the actor at the Exo-6 booth.

Except for Stamets, and Tyler, and Tilly, and Culber, and Detmer………..and Mudd.

Except for Stamets, and Tyler, and Tilly, and Culber, and Detmer………..and Mudd.
There has been no indication of those figures being made that I know of.

Not trying to be a downer, just sharing what's been said and shown.

There has been no indication of those figures being made that I know of.

Not trying to be a downer, just sharing what's been said and shown.

I know, just trying to be positive. It will all depend on how the rest of the line sells. Burnham should have been the catalyst to move the line into high gear, but her promo shots were kind of a let down for many of our fairly narrow group of Trek collectors. Luckily she photographs well in hand, but not sure how many took the gamble. As a big Discovery fan I pretty much had to roll the dice on her, but I was plenty skeptical. Now I’m very happy with her.

I wonder if the line would have gotten a bigger initial boost had they started with Saru who is getting universal raves…

I really doubt we'll get another Burnham. As much as Nanjin likes the character, I don't get the sense the first one was a very big seller.
I don't know theres the 31st century uniform, completely different hair, accessories etc to consider and Nanjin will likely want to represent this new era for his Star Trek museum.

He's shown Pike in his DSC Enterprise uniform and said we will also be getting him with the SNW hair/uniform - part of me wishes he was coming with the DSC uniform as a possibility for our Captains uniform line up for anyone who fancies double dipping, while a "bad" guy on screen though a Lorca could fill that spot.

I opened my Saru today. However, the autograph card it came with was for the Burnham figure. Anyone else have this issue? I got it through Alter Ego. Not sure if they can get a replacement card, or can EXO-6 send one out?

I think there is hope for the line. Looks like Nanjin is about to go harder on DS9 and finish Voyager BUT Burnham and Saru seem to be lower stock at Sideshow so I have hope we will get at least one more new character. I think EXO 6 is slowly becoming a bigger name. Many Youtubers that only talked Hot Toys are slowly talking about Exo 6 now so I see 2023 being huge for the company. I expect a lot of Voyager and DS9, a few Enterprise, at least one more Discovery and our first figures from Strange New World. I think we will get at least one major crew member from TNG and TOS but I don't expect them to go hard on them until 2024. Big bright days ahead.

Looks like two more Discovery figures are coming. Probably Empress Georgiou and Disco Pike figures that Nanjin has teased.

Kinda hoping it isn't Disco Pike. I'd rather have another Disco character than four versions of Pike.
At this stage with the finite time left in the 5 year mission I would rather they skipped the DSC version in favour of the SNW one.

Yeah I'd honestly much rather have that Lorca figure, as he was such a badass character. I don't think there's much hope of getting any of the other DSC crew unfortunately.

c5cf3fc4dc15fa87275406e2119ebad5_1.jpg

I’m mainly collecting Captains, and while Burnham is the main character the earlier version isn’t a Captain.

I’d still like a Captain in the DSC uniform which is the only way I’d get DSC Pike (despite the Enterprise uniform is different to SNW) so Lorca would be a welcome surprise though unfortunately I wouldn’t put money on it.

Back