EXO-6 Star Trek "Discovery" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in Aus still waiting on their Burnham and Saru. Burnham has been “missing” since last month and Saru is still languishing in China since start of August. :/
I’m not sure what’s going on either. I ordered Burnham when the pre-order was available and paid in full about 2-1/2wks later. Still waiting on her to arrive. Paid for Saru and he showed up 2 days ago. Not sure what to make of the logistics and timing of the two orders. Maybe there’s been a hiccup in the Burnham pipeline that is delaying shipment?

Anyone in Aus still waiting on their Burnham and Saru. Burnham has been “missing” since last month and Saru is still languishing in China since start of August. :/
Yeah, my Saru hasn't moved an inch in over two weeks. Still in China, supposedly waiting for a flight out. I just hope it's not crushed under weeks and weeks worth of parcels in some warehouse somewhere in Shenzhen.

I don't watch the show so all I am getting from looking at these pictures - poor Doug Jones really has to walk around all day long in THOSE shoes? That can't be healthy?
Probably just the full figure shots, I bet he’s walking in flip flops in close shots 😄

He does have a more comfortable version for when his feet aren't in camera.

DRBpmJUUIAAxocq.jpg

Just pulled the trigger on Burnham. It was probably inevitable. Can’t have Saru standing there all lonesome. Hoping some creative photography will bring out the Sonequa likeness more than the production shots.

Yeah, my Saru hasn't moved an inch in over two weeks. Still in China, supposedly waiting for a flight out. I just hope it's not crushed under weeks and weeks worth of parcels in some warehouse somewhere in Shenzhen.

Yeah it’s a little frustrating that Australia seems to always have significant delays. My Saru has been waiting since the 6th of August with no movement. And Burnham since early July.

Outstanding figure. When the first pictures of what we thought was the prototype came out, I wasn't sold. But I decided to jump aboard because of FOMO, being this an immediate release. Boy, I am so glad I did. This figure is a little masterpiece! Only gripe I have is that the uniform seems to be coloring the sculpt. Not at all a big deal, as the collar sits always high enough to cover it.

IMG_1862.jpeg
IMG_1863.jpeg
IMG_1867.jpeg
IMG_1868.jpeg
IMG_1869.jpeg
IMG_1870.jpeg
IMG_1871.jpeg
IMG_1872.jpeg
IMG_1873.jpeg
IMG_1874.jpeg
IMG_1875.jpeg
IMG_1864.jpeg
IMG_1865.jpeg

Outstanding figure. When the first pictures of what we thought was the prototype came out, I wasn't sold. But I decided to jump aboard because of FOMO, being this an immediate release. Boy, I am so glad I did. This figure is a little masterpiece! Only gripe I have is that the uniform seems to be coloring the sculpt. Not at all a big deal, as the collar sits always high enough to cover it.
Excellent pictures - thanks for those, my Saru figure is on its way. The coloring on the neck is unfortunate - at least it isn't as bad as the QMX Picard figure was. Out of curiosity, has anyone else seen the uniform coloring on the neck of their Saru figure?

What would swap out arms accomplish? I guess having forearms, wrists and hands as a solid piece. I'm all against it. I'd buy a statue if I wanted a fixed wrist articulation. Having a mobile wrist is crucial to posing. You bring a figure to life with a good, simple pose, not by hiding a ball joint. Imho, of course.

So my Saru randomly showed up today…but still no sign of Burnham, despite being shipped before Saru at the start of July. Sigh.

Back