EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I’m assuming Covid has just slowed things down. Nanjin has said an announcement within “days” but I guess it’s just a waiting game.

Finally received my Data from EXO today but similarly to others, box (shipper and art box)was severely squished. 😭

Finally received my Data from EXO today but similarly to others, box (shipper and art box)was severely squished. 😭
Although only less than 1% of the total shipped had problems, we will make the needed adjustments for Picard, and a complete overhaul of our packaging beginning on the 3rd.

I am shooting for less than 0.5% total unsatisfactory issues.

You better get Mr. Scott to have that transporter room up and running.😉
The transporter has been having an issue with acting like a burnout recently, so Scotty double-checked it with a synchronic meter, and it checked out fine. I'm secretly hoping that when he beams the Data figure to my house it will duplicate. Granted, one figure will be good, one will be evil -- but that will only add to the fun factor of this fledgling Star Trek collection!

Had nothing of importance to add, so I'll post this.

f258718778ef3c4263c28d5587f19f53_1317302526143265.jpg

While we wait for news on the next figure(s)...
083ab15d97d1ec9c4311abd0dd010072-jpg.533471

View attachment 533471
LOL that image always cracks me up, That was some lame late 70-80s RadioShack "robot" with a painted suit, and stuck on Fantasy Island Tattoo's face on it! Someone on set messing with Montalbán. :lol
Exo-6 needs to procure the rights to produce it in miniature and include it as an exclusive surprise accessory with Khan.
RSRobot-b15.JPG

Last edited:
ApcCvxT.jpg
Nanjin,

When and if you do TWOK Khan, would you do his cloak and mask as an accessory? I know most people will pose him with his vest as he was on the Reliant but I like changing up poses and taking pictures. I think it would be cool to have him do his partial reveal as he did in Botany bay. It's like when hot toys did Indiana Jones they gave him the Arabic garb as well.
DaRVpQaVAAA9_X2.jpg

5iincf.gif

Absolutely the Ceti-Alpha apocalyptic-bedouin survivor gear, (second gloved hand), headdress, goggles, and cloak are such a uniquer bizarre look, would be great to see realized!

Last edited:
Back