EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to hold tight for the preorders of Team DS9, but the pics of Data convinced me to preorder both Data and Picard. Looking great to me so far!

The new photos of Data from Nanjin are looking pretty good if you ask me. I have some reservations about the uniform and some of the tailoring, but overall it looks decent. The final sculpt seems better to me. Curious about the other sculpt.

Excited. Just waiting for big bad toy store to ship mine. A grail piece for sure.

Any closer to announcing the first Captain, Nanjin?

Attachments

• 20210611_141251.jpg
    20210611_141251.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 20210611_141343.jpg
    20210611_141343.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 20210611_141415.jpg
    20210611_141415.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 154
  • New York Toy Fair QMx 1-6 scale action figure Star Trek The Wrath of Khan Captain Spock.jpg
    New York Toy Fair QMx 1-6 scale action figure Star Trek The Wrath of Khan Captain Spock.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 90
  • New York Toy Fair QMx 1-6 scale action figure Star Trek The Wrath of Khan Admiral Kirk (1).jpg
    New York Toy Fair QMx 1-6 scale action figure Star Trek The Wrath of Khan Admiral Kirk (1).jpg
    108 KB · Views: 84
It hurts being reminded of those that we never got a chance to own. Pretty sure Nanjin will deliver superior versions of each of those but it’s been a long, long wait after seeing those prototypes.

TWOK Kirk will definitely be one of my 1/6 grails (if not my singular number 1) the second) Nanjin puts it up for preorder (praying for sooner rather than later). I hope the turnaround from preorder to shipping for that one is a short time frame. If I had the time and ability I would even consider becoming an influencer to get it sooner. One of the first things I will do will be to show it to my Dad.

It hurts being reminded of those that we never got a chance to own. Pretty sure Nanjin will deliver superior versions of each of those but it’s been a long, long wait after seeing those prototypes.

TWOK Kirk will definitely be one of my 1/6 grails (if not my singular number 1) the second) Nanjin puts it up for preorder (praying for sooner rather than later). I hope the turnaround from preorder to shipping for that one is a short time frame. If I had the time and ability I would even consider becoming an influencer to get it sooner. One of the first things I will do will be to show it to my Dad.
You dad will love them. For this reason, I will speed things up.

You dad will love them. For this reason, I will speed things up.
No need to change your plans on my account. I know they are coming it just gets hard to wait some times lol.

It was was an awesome experience when the new movies came out and he was telling me all about Pike and how he was in the original pilot and ended up in a wheel chair (of course I knew all that myself but it was really neat seeing how excited he was about the Easter eggs in that movie. I was actually really impressed with how much Trek he remembered). TWOK on TV was our first Trek experience together so it will be a sentimental figure for multiple reasons. We bonded over things like Star Trek. We also saw the first and last episodes of TNG together (even though we missed most of the ones in between) and the first episode of DS9 (don’t know if he ever saw another episode of it).

I will buy pretty much any figure from that movie you make. Even though I prefer ST 3 Saavik.

Hey all, just wondering if anyone is still waiting to receive their invoices? It’s been several days and still nothing…

Our figures have height differences.
20210612_145647.jpg

I intended to do something that no other 1/6 producers could do but 1/6 Trek can.

But there's a problem with fast turnaround. Any late to the party will have to pay really high eBay pricing.

Hey all, just wondering if anyone is still waiting to receive their invoices? It’s been several days and still nothing…
Yeah, it is taking a bit longer than I wanted. We will iron out the operation difficulties that we encounter with Data and remedy them accordingly for the coming figures.

Back