EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the stands are a genius idea. Can I throw my hat in the ring for buying a set of separate stands at a later date too. I would much rather display my existing Trek figures on something like this rather than the clunky Qmx bases.
We used Hex shape because hexagon is one of the best shape in the our physical world to cover surface area. This means minimum footprints when the stands are joined together.

Eventually everything in the known physical world structures will be hexagon shape, the next best shape than the perfect shape - sphere. (When sphere are pressured, hex shape will form to.distribute the pressure) i am trek talking now 😅

We used Hex shape because hexagon is one of the best shape in the our physical world to cover surface area. This means minimum footprints when the stands are joined together.

Eventually everything in the known physical world structures will be hexagon shape, the next best shape than the perfect shape - sphere. (When sphere are pressured, hex shape will form to.distribute the pressure) i am trek talking now 😅
Hexagons worked for V'Ger. I'm cool with it.

It appears there is some confusion about shipping notifications.

I got an email stating my Data shipped on the 15th, but customer service says it hasn't when I messaged them, asking for a tracking number.

It's a new company and I'm not trying to be ugly, just wanted to give everyone a heads up, so you don't worry.

I'm sure we will all get our figures and they will be awesome.

It appears there is some confusion about shipping notifications.

I got an email stating my Data shipped on the 15th, but customer service says it hasn't when I messaged them, asking for a tracking number.

It's a new company and I'm not trying to be ugly, just wanted to give everyone a heads up, so you don't worry.

I'm sure we will all get our figures and they will be awesome.
Yeah, I’m still awaiting my tracking number. I’m hoping that it arrives. It’s travelling international waters. Haha.

Yeah, I’m still awaiting my tracking number. I’m hoping that it arrives. It’s travelling international waters. Haha.
Yeah.. that’s one hesitation I have ordering directly too. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. I haven’t ordered anything overseas in quite a while.

I'm sure all is good but it is the first time that a shipping notification didn't include a tracking number.

I checked my account at EXO-6 it simply says, "Your order is on the way. Track your shipment to see the delivery status." But there is no tracking number there, either.

Yeah when I emailed Exo-6 directly, I was informed that a tracking no would come in a seperate email. That was a couple of days ago now…

Give us a little time on the shipping process. Data must ship out, i need room.

Ok, some orders were shipped and went through the process. Seems like they don't have a problem. The rest are moving along today.

We are using the same shipping system as Apple and maybe even 3zero. It seems to be as smooth as we expected.

There is a little learning curve here, be a little patience. Data will arrive. Guaranteed!

Last edited:
Please consider exploring magnets in the stand hexes and corresponding figure shoes rather than the crotch grabber. I think the integrated magnet stands are the way to go to eliminate the rods.

Please consider exploring magnets in the stand hexes and corresponding figure shoes rather than the crotch grabber. I think the integrated magnet stands are the way to go to eliminate the rods.
Is not going to work on this body.. it wasn't design with magnets in mind. So don't think we can do anything about this.

The stands are not necessary.

Other teasers and announcements are coming next week.
vlcsnap-2021-06-16-12h00m46s822.jpg

Excited about the announcements for next week! Thought we were only getting one. Multiple is exciting.

Back