EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have preordered First Contact Picard and will easily get this too.

Pure Stewart awesomeness.

Looks like it's coming with a new sculpt too!

I love that EXO 6 realise they can do that, and don't recycle endless Starks and Rogerses.

Interesting note - the oic above is called 'Janeway post CBS.'

Oh Nanjin you crafty rogue!
I bitched about that before.... if I do the same, I will be bitching at a mirror. I will try to add value whenever possible.

Haven’t received my shipment confirmation email yet. Hopefully pretty soon. Hope some reviews start popping up soon too.

Nanjin, Will you or EXO be producing any of the hunters called the Hirogens from Voyager?
You will see as we unfold the Captains releases. Each captain will spearhead their own series.

there are lots of prototyping and planned Trek “things” from all series.

mmexport1623813729697.jpg

Last edited:
The stand are meant to be expandable. We can make raisers for it so a figure standing behind won't be blocked by the figure in front.

Spot lights can be added, backdrops can be attached on one stand or with 3. If Trek character can fly or do Kung fu kicks, longer support stand with clamps can be added.

The top clear face plate and the plastic insert can be removed to have a pure black colored stand with hex pattern if you choose to have low key surroundings for your trek figures.

I myself think I can do without a stand because our figures have the best low Center of Gravity design that facilitate free standing (tight angle joints too). Therefore, our stands can't be just stands, they have to have more functions.

Although we included a LCAR card for collecting your favorite starfleet characters' autographs, you can always have them sign on this plastic insert and put the clear cover on top as protective cover.
mmexport1623832497560.jpg

Last edited:
Cool stands! I LOVE the idea that the clear panel might give us the option to insert our own custom artwork! It’s interesting Exo-6 seems to be using the Season 1 version of the TNG transporter pad. I think this transporter pad concept will look even cooler when/if Exo-6 does TOS figures and stands!

The more shots I see of Data it becomes clear that the headsculpt is just great!

Can’t wait to have it, and can’t wait to pack it back up when TNG Data arrives!

You’re already forcing me to cycle figures on my shelf by releasing FC first, so i’ll likely get every character i like!

I love the idea of raisers. I prefer not using stands which is why I really care about stability and ankle articulation but if there are a lot of figures having them displayed in tiered levels might be a nice option.

I love the idea of raisers. I prefer not using stands which is why I really care about stability and ankle articulation but if there are a lot of figures having them displayed in tiered levels might be a nice option.
You should be happy with our bodies. Because I am a one stone 2 birds dude, a raiser can double as a container for hands and other parts, or just simple support - expandable stand.

I think the stands are a genius idea. Can I throw my hat in the ring for buying a set of separate stands at a later date too. I would much rather display my existing Trek figures on something like this rather than the clunky Qmx bases.

Back