EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The texture of the material on Picard’s jacket looks very interesting in the picture.

Totally get the dangers of the quick turnaround so definitely don’t adjust it just because I am impatient. I my hope was purely self centered. Whatever is best for the line is what I want in the long run.

What happened to the leather shoulders on Picard's jacket? I'm not liking the fabric version nearly as well.
The Simulated leather version were only used once then changed to other fabric. This jacket was actually a request of Mr Stewart. It was the one year mark which Picard lost his individualism to the borg. Within 3 episode Mr Stewart requested an update fabric with this jacket, and were used subsequently through out the season (Dieaster, Unification, etc.)

I always see the later season uniforms or outfits as cannon. L

nanjin:

If you're open/receptive to discussing it, then please do so.

If not, understood.

Asides from what you preciously stated about how/why you started EXO-6 with the ST license, what is the biggest difference you're experiencing in running with the license compared to QMx asides from being the defacto head honcho?

Just saw close-ups of Picard and Data here, can't understand the hype!
I believe you are the retiree who live across the Bay. Go party with your James Bond figures.

For others to know, I have a personal issue with this Schubert who used my real name as his screen name Can't blame me from being personal.
nanjin:

If you're open/receptive to discussing it, then please do so.

If not, understood.

Asides from what you preciously stated about how/why you started EXO-6 with the ST license, what is the biggest difference you're experiencing in running with the license compared to QMx asides from being the defacto head honcho?
The biggest difference is planning.

On macro level, I have 3 years and 5 years plans for EXO-6.

On micro level, I have plans for each figure. Each figure spearheads for the next figure.

2ndly, I execute plans. Plans without executions are just thoughts.

Lastly, I see you guys as friends, and I am sharing 1/6 Trek with friends.

I think the above are obvious for many.

Conflicting feelings....just sold my qmx Kirk with Bones & Spock also for sale. Such great figures it has been a tough decision to sell them. Only reassuring thing is I plan to use the funds for new EXO 6 TOS figures.

Is it just me, or are the last several days of pictures not loading?

Would love to see the Picard jacket & the height comparison photo that are being discussed.

Also, “Schubert,” I’ve read your posts. I don’t see their value to anyone.

New announcements are coming so I think is OK to show this. Not much of a secret for Captain Picard anymore except he is classified as being “planned.”

In terms of height, is difficult to show 1 inches height differences in 1/6 scale which is less than 5mm. Hair style and the shoes will off set some of the differences. But because we are the body producer, we have total flexibility in determining the correct parts to use before production begins. We use appropriate height accordingly. We planned 6 different heights and weights combination bodies. Then there is one new male body and 3 female bodies are being developed. These are also modulated to create different heights. We are prepared to make late comers regret.
Screenshot_20210615-071949_OneDrive.jpg
Janeway post CBS-3.jpg

Last edited:
New announcements are coming so I think is OK to show this. Not much of a secret for Captain Picard anymore except he is classified as being “planned.”

In terms of height, is difficult to show 1 inches height differences in 1/6 scale which is less than 5mm. Hair style and the shoes will off set some of the differences. But because we are the body producer, we have total flexibility in determining the correct parts to use before production begins. We use appropriate height accordingly. We planned 6 different heights and weights combination bodies. Then there is one new male body and 3 female bodies are being developed. These are also modulated to create different heights. We are prepared to make late comers regret. View attachment 528555View attachment 528554
Wow! That tailoring is unbelievable.

I have preordered First Contact Picard and will easily get this too.

Pure Stewart awesomeness.

Looks like it's coming with a new sculpt too!

I love that EXO 6 realise they can do that, and don't recycle endless Starks and Rogerses.

Interesting note - the oic above is called 'Janeway post CBS.'

Oh Nanjin you crafty rogue!

Back