EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there been a confirmation of what version of Philipa that we’re expecting in the near future? I know that the Empress Version has been making the rounds during the Cons, however I do recall that Nanjin is working to get the likeness of Michele Yeoh correct.

My Kira and Data both shipped from Collectorzown yesterday. Looking forward to them even though I have mixed feelings on Kira.
Understandable. That figure is obviously supposed to be Major Kira Nerys, but the face sculpt has some issues, the hair is too brown, and the uniform color is...well...even Nanjin seemed unsure about it by the time of release.

Understandable. That figure is obviously supposed to be Major Kira Nerys, but the face sculpt has some issues, the hair is too brown, and the uniform color is...well...even Nanjin seemed unsure about it by the time of release.
What did he say about the uniform color?

Got them both yesterday. Kira is fine.. more a shelf filler than anything and not a figure I’m super impressed with but I don’t hate it. Definitely wish it was better in a lot of ways.

Yeah this is one figure I would really love to mod, but I just don't see how a repaint would improve the likeness much, and not sure what I could do to lighten up the outfit. So think I'm stuck with it the way it is.

Got Data and Kira yesterday. Yes, I know my shelf is crowded. :lol

IMG_3376.jpeg

I hope the Star Trek films do get more attention, I still want a Scotty either from The Wrath of Khan-The Undiscovered Country, or even a The Next Generation version. We need a Scotty with a mustache.

I hope the Star Trek films do get more attention, I still want a Scotty either from The Wrath of Khan-The Undiscovered Country, or even a The Next Generation version. We need a Scotty with a mustache.
Having first watched the TOS crew in how they appeared in the movies, that’s the Scotty that’s more recognizable as well. He’ll be made for sure.

EXO Commander Data delayed - again - May -June - July arrival time
From Sideshow. *SIGH*... those of you who purchased him from other
sites have had him in your display areas for months now.. 😔
That’s unfortunate! Seems to be the same situation at BBTS. I didn’t mind waiting before but once the main crew started coming, I ordered Data, La Forge and Ro direct.

I stopped ordering from Sideshow due to the delays, I’m still waiting for a non Trek order since May 2022 which keeps being pushed back. 🥴

I've only ever ordered directly from EXO and it seems to be perfectly well. The shipping tracking in the UK sucks for some reason but that's beyond EXO's control. I've only got 3 of 'em with a 4th on the way but they always appeared in perfect condition.

I'd consider using another if I'm okay with the delay. Honestly, I am fine with delays as I'm not even going to properly display these until I have the full bridge crew so delays on earlier ones are pretty meaningless (would suck to wait 6 months for the last one though!).

But I also don't see a point of not ordering directly from EXO. Is there one?

I've only ever ordered directly from EXO and it seems to be perfectly well. The shipping tracking in the UK sucks for some reason but that's beyond EXO's control. I've only got 3 of 'em with a 4th on the way but they always appeared in perfect condition.

I'd consider using another if I'm okay with the delay. Honestly, I am fine with delays as I'm not even going to properly display these until I have the full bridge crew so delays on earlier ones are pretty meaningless (would suck to wait 6 months for the last one though!).

But I also don't see a point of not ordering directly from EXO. Is there one?
The other benefit, at least for me, is that it seems to be less costly. I was always being hit with customs fees when going through distribution, but since I switched to direct I haven’t been charged.

Back