EXO-6 Star Trek “The Motion Picture (TMP)” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some pics I just took of mine. At 12 1/4 inches the figure is definitely taller than I'd prefer, but not sure how easy it would be to shorten him up. And in this lighting you can't see the redness around the eyes at all, but it's very apparent in hand so think I'll need to fix that if I can. And maybe make his eyes a slightly lighter green as well.

Still really happy with the figure overall though.

20221129_185218 (2).jpg

20221129_185329 (2).jpg

20221129_184054 (2).jpg

20221129_184557 (2).jpg

I go ahead and make my order(s) and click wait list then pay for things and place the order. I do get the figure. Now I have seen on their website when they no longer take orders. I would contact them and ask if the figure is still available.

Just received mine as well and he looks fantastic, and I love the classy packaging as well. Paintwork is pretty good for the most part, although he is very red around the eyes for some reason (making it look like he hasn't slept in ages).

My only other quibble is that he seems a bit tall for Shatner, although I haven't had time to measure or compare with other figures yet.
Mine arrived yesterday and I have to agree with your comments about the packaging. Very impressed with it and I like the shipper better too.

Yeah, there isn't a lot you can do posing this figure. I like that pose too. There is the obligatory hands behind the back pose, which I may end up using. But I like this as an alternative.

Not sure the fists on the hips superhero pose really works well with this figure. lol
Ha you may be right. It's a pose Shatner strikes a lot as Kirk, but it probably doesn't work as well with this uniform. 😁

st-tmp-remaster-bluray-0915_1.jpg

Kinda irritating, my figure has been sitting in the same spot since Monday morning. It’s in a city that’s only a few hours south of me so it really should be here by now.

Cracked open my Kirk last night. My quick thoughts are that I absolutely love him, maybe my second favorite EXO-6 figure so far behind Data. Packaging was awesome, stitching is immaculate, paint and sculpt are fantastic in hand—just a great figure for the price for sure. For comparison I also got Sisko in and was a bit let down by the paintwork, with the goatee on my particular figure looking pretty asymmetrical.

Anyway, one thing is I found with Kirk is that raising the shoulders as far as possible and gently pulling his collar up a bit helps him look significantly less giraffe-necked and more realistic like the promo shots. I am slightly concerned about the longevity of the white on his tunic and don’t plan on touching him any more than necessary, seems like it will be a dust magnet though. Especially considering the price I’m glad I thought to grab a second one from Alter Ego so I can have him to sit in the captains chair when that releases.

Back