EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Archer, Trip & Mayweather all seem to be a similar height & build, aside from the rank & dept piping those uniforms would be the easiest to make next (if not already done so)

3FCBEFDD-B0D1-441A-AF8B-6D23C8EF3039.jpeg

The crew of the NX-01. This is as close as Art Asylum got to everyone in their standard uniform. Will Exo-6 be the first? I certainly hope so.

I'm assuming they can just use the same body for T'Pol that they're using for Seven? I'm not sure how their heights compare, but the body types seem pretty similar otherwise. I wonder if we'll see the same extended production time for her.

Wasn't there an issue with the company that produced the Seven body? I think it was with the smaller run, if not mistaken. I too would love to see T-Pol next but I expect another blue uniformed Terran such as Trip.

GREAT pictures! I was so disappointed they never released that fourth portion of the planned bridge! Travis gets screwed again!
Thank you! I love taking pictures with them and especially Porthos!
I don't even have T'Pol's station, it goes for insane prices these days and my kitchen table would not be big enough to show the whole bridge anyway.

DSC08725.jpg

DSC08804.jpg

DSC08775.jpg

So, while we are waiting for EXO-6 Archer, Porthos already has some adventures over here!

Porthos 1 - Text.jpg

Porthos 2 - Text.jpg

Porthos 3 - Text.jpg

I hope we get Hoshi and Phlox soon after T’Pol. Trip is just so generic looking! I don’t want his low sales to kill the Enterprise series and any chance of finally getting Hoshi and Phlox in their normal outfits after 20 years.

I hope we get Hoshi and Phlox soon after T’Pol. Trip is just so generic looking! I don’t want his low sales to kill the Enterprise series and any chance of finally getting Hoshi and Phlox in their normal outfits after 20 years.

I'm not really interested in anything from "Enterprise", but your post did make me realise (and want to acknowledge) the MASSIVE challenge that Nanjin & his team have in trying to prioritise releases and juggle stuff to (1) satisfy customers AND (2) keep his company viable over the stated 5 year licence limit - geez - SO much pressure :panic:

Seems like he's stopped posting here (?), but I hope he's still reading and truly wish them all well for what they are trying to accomplish.

Yeah I'm feeling a bit nervous about what may happen when we get down to some of these supporting characters, as by that point most of us will already have a huge collection of Trek figures taking up a lot of space and may be having second thoughts about completing the line. Which could jeapordize the entire operation since Nanjin needs these figures to sell before he can make more.

Yeah I'm feeling a bit nervous about what may happen when we get down to some of these supporting characters, as by that point most of us will already have a huge collection of Trek figures taking up a lot of space and may be having second thoughts about completing the line. Which could jeapordize the entire operation since Nanjin needs these figures to sell before he can make more.
Maybe those are just made as limited runs. The order period is open for one week and only those that order will get one.

If we get T'Pol, Hoshi, Trip, Shran and Phlox I think we can say we did well. Reed and Mayweather would be a bonus. I will say if I have all the former I'm more likely to get those two latter figures just for completion sake.

Back