EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure someone has pointed this out before but I only just noticed that they left off the pocket on his right bicep where he stores his communicator. A bit of a bummer. Also, the main zipper on his suit doesn't go as far down as it's supposed to, but that's not as big of a deal. :(

Attachments

• Archers.jpg
    Archers.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I'm sure someone has pointed this out before but I only just noticed that they left off the pocket on his right bicep where he stores his communicator. A bit of a bummer. Also, the main zipper on his suit doesn't go as far down as it's supposed to, but that's not as big of a deal. :(
He's not due to ship until January, so they may fix this.

...Also, am I the only one who actually dug the Enterprise theme tune??

Nah - we loved it - loved the series too (well, except season 3's Xindi stuff - that was a bit of a letdown).

The opening theme was a definite sore spot for me, especially the first time that I heard it. Being used to an orchestral theme in grandiose style, that soft rock ballad was jarring. I eventually got used to it and when the "Mirror, Mirror" version of the intro hit, that was a super-cool shock when it first aired.

Not of fan of the whole Xindi storyline.

This was brought up and Nanjin addressed it on Facebook. Sounds like an error and they’ll look into correcting it before the figure releases.

He's up at Popcultcha too!

Also, am I the only one who actually dug the Enterprise theme tune??

* Just noticed the cast are credited alphabetically. Scott Bakula conveniently comes first!

Nah, I like it fine and couldn't get why some refused to support the show because of it. Oh well

He's up at Popcultcha too!

Also, am I the only one who actually dug the Enterprise theme tune??

* Just noticed the cast are credited alphabetically. Scott Bakula conveniently comes first!

At first I was like, “WHUUT is THIS!?!?” but came to love it by season 2. Archer’s Theme in the end credits was pretty strong, though. I wish I had the sped up version from season 3 & 4.

I feel like the song fits the show honestly. I get that it’s a different vibe than other Trek shows by having an actual song versus just a theme, but the lyrics combined with the montage of the evolution of human exploration works well with the show.
The montage helped A LOT and the song gives it that “The Right Stuff” vibe I think they were going for. That montage is soooo good!

Nah - we loved it - loved the series too (well, except season 3's Xindi stuff - that was a bit of a letdown).

I haven’t watched the show in a long while, but I wasn’t a fan of the Time War, but I remember loving Season 3 the most! I’ll have to rewatch it soon.

I imagine T’Pol or Tucker would get the next Enterprise tease from EXO-6, but after seeing the fantastic work with Saru, I’m hoping to see Phlox and more aliens!

A proper Phlox and Hoshi are desperately needed given that Art Asylum only made them in EV suits! They did a phenomenal job on aliens though-Suliban, Andorian, Nausiccan, and Klingon.
0CCF12A0-FBA3-4C83-9568-1F9603A3C32E.jpeg

Still in two minds whether to pull the trigger on Archer. He's my least favourite captain and TMP and TWOK are just around the corner...
Yeah I'm feeling the same. The only reasons I'd want to add him to the collection are to have a more complete Captain's line, and to serve as a companion piece for T'Pol (who I'm much more excited for). But with new figures dropping so fast now I'm just not sure that's a good enough justification anymore.

Who do you guys think is next? Trip or T'Pol? I want T'Pol but I think they'll go with Trip because his body is easier to do.

I'm assuming they can just use the same body for T'Pol that they're using for Seven? I'm not sure how their heights compare, but the body types seem pretty similar otherwise. I wonder if we'll see the same extended production time for her.

Back