EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think all I really need is T'Pol. Here's hoping she comes out as well as Seven has.

01c2b64cfd241d508b3b49d2833615bc.jpg

Somehow I get the feeling the overall EXO-6 "plan" doesn't include many Enterprise characters which is why they had only Archer to preview. The remaining characters will be well-spaced between releases in the coming years. I truly hope they manage to release the entire crew in duty uniforms as no other company has managed to do thus far.

It's a shame great supporting characters and some clever villains from ENT probably won't ever get figures in this line. Major Hayes, Admiral Forrest, Soval, Daniels, Silik, Commander Dolim and Degra will be missed.

If we can just get Hoshi, Mirror Hoshi, Shran and Phlox I’ll be happy. Im still not over Diamond Select betraying us and bailing on the duty uniforms roster halfway through, leaving us without a proper Phlox or Hoshi forever. 😥

If we can just get Hoshi, Mirror Hoshi, Shran and Phlox I’ll be happy. Im still not over Diamond Select betraying us and bailing on the duty uniforms roster halfway through, leaving us without a proper Phlox or Hoshi forever. 😥
I'd like as many Mirror versions as we can get, since they were so different ;)

Maybe we can get a Decon Chamber diorama as well so our figures can oil each other up. 😄
Yep. That will be fantastic to explain to guests.
"And this is where the characters would strip and...uh...rub...uh...decontamination oil...on each other...for their health, yeah...Why yes, that actress WAS previously a Maxim model, why do you ask?"
LOL ;)

Right. I've seen someone customize a Phlox with that head but I have no idea how, what body to use as he has a special costume.
Likewise for Hoshi, there is no other female Enterprise figure, otherwise it would be an easy headswap.

Even headswapping with other figures - to get them in civil clothes - is not working, as usually the necks are attached to the figures and only the heads come off, but with the Enteprise figures the necks are attached to the heads.

19.jpg

In the meantime I want to show you guys something! I made myself a desert uniform captain...
Desert 0 Uniform Variante 2.jpg

I even made him the NX-01 cap, found some sunglasses, and of course he also has a little chest hair ;)

DSC09757.jpg

Tease a Trip and I'm all in. A "Triptease", if you will.

I'll see myself out.

ROFL!

I love this show, it was a such a disappointment to see it cancelled right after a blockbuster season, we lost great story potential for season 5, including the Earth-Romulan war. As far as prequels go, I think it's far superior than what we see now, Discovery didn't do anything for me.

Prototype Archer is coming along, I think a little more work is need on the facial aspect. I would see my myself easily getting Archer, T'Pol, Tucker, Shran at a minimum, the others would be case by case including Soval.

Archer with Porthos makes him a must buy for sure! EXO-6 really did a nice job with the costume and face sculpt! And it’s just the prototype! When they announced the captains, Archer was my most anticipated! I really hope they do a T’Pol from season 3 or 4, preferably the blue suit, but I’d be just as happy with purple for variety.

Back