EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first glance, I thought the mouth looked a bit odd....but comparing to both Enterprise promotional stills, and current photos, THAT'S BACULA!

Still think I would have preferred just a *hint* of top lip, lol!

Got my Archer. Think he's a pretty strong release and am happy. One question for others who have received him...are the command "pips" somewhere in the box or do they come attached. Mine doesn't have them so I'm hoping/wondering if they come in the box somewhere and you have to attach them?
Has nobody answered your question yet? Have you been able to find the command pips? They definitely should come attached!

I managed to break the holster when I tried to attach it to the pants but I was able to glue it.

Stef6.JPG

Not the best light in the evening, but I couldn't wait to take some pictures when he arrived.

P1031276.jpg

P1031308.jpg

P1031312.jpg

P1031316.jpg

At first glance, I thought the mouth looked a bit odd....but comparing to both Enterprise promotional stills, and current photos, THAT'S BACULA!

Still think I would have preferred just a *hint* of top lip, lol!
Yeah the sculpt really grows on you in hand. It's far from their best, but still gets the job done well enough.

Archer arrived today. I'll only get Trip after him from Enterprise.

Don't want a figure of that creep Dominic Keating in my house.
…As in the Reed character (never liked him - he just had Turd about him, was always a bit creepy and s__pest like) or the actual actor? Is he actually a bit of a ******-bag in life? Intriguing.

Waiting on that T’Pol pre-order…

View attachment 641283
It cracks me up and I find it amazing, just like this gif - that with hi-def you can clearly see her actual eyebrow under the vulcan section.

Some episodes or shots its really apparent, either the make-up wasn’t applied enough or it simply started to come off throughout shooting.

Either way it’s funny to see and makes for a good game whilst watching. With some drinks, owww there’s another shot - and another shot of _ _ _ _ _ 😄

Back