EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my experience, from anecdotal Nanjin comments, Exo keeps using their official photos of the prototype even after they've made updates. I assume no need to spend money on a professional photographer once the figure ships.

Janeway is a great example. They changed her hair slightly, and the Exo-6 photos were never updated to match.

So you might not get a final reveal until it's shipped to you.

Has there been any kind of update from Nanjin over social on when Archer will show up? I've caught the odd cryptic comment but can't really make sense of it and most comments seem to be about more Voyager figures like Harry. Have I missed anything in terms of a solid ETA for Archer?

Seems to be sometime this month but nothing on a date - the Enterprise E Captains Chair should be this week sometime and I’d interpreted that Archer wouldn’t be too long after that.

The last “official” update as of February 9th.

SeriesCharacter/ItemPre-OrderFinal Payment/Delivery
TNGLocutusSept 2022May 2023
First ContactCom ChairMar 2022March 2023
VOYSeven of NineMa 2022Feb 2023
VOYChakotayOct 2022March 2023
ENTCapt ArcherAug 2022March 2023
ENTShranNov 2022April 2023
DS9QuarkDec 2022April 2023

We saw Enterprise uniform boots in a recent photo. That’s it.

Attachments

• 4AB386A1-F195-43D4-8058-CD3CE057D1C2.jpeg
    4AB386A1-F195-43D4-8058-CD3CE057D1C2.jpeg
    370.3 KB · Views: 0
Something about female bodies seems to slow down the process greatly. Are they all being subcontracted like 7 of 9?

Hmm, you're right that the females seem to be getting pushed back most. We know Dax has also gone through a good number of revisions with no hint of PO in sight. Wouldn't be surprised if we end up getting Kira before either of them, she seems to be the only woman still making it into Nanjin's behind the scenes pics. Even Torres seems to be competing with Neelix for last place from Voyager.

I don’t even know how that happens. These are all painted by hand and you’d think QC would point something out. They need to keep their standards high. Standards make all the difference between mediocrity and brilliance. If they applied the same level of attention to detail on the paint apps as they do on the uniforms it would make a noticeable difference.

I ordered through BBTS so probably another month or two for me, looking forward to seeing some in hand pictures in the meantime. Shran should be right behind.

Back