EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1678969617496.jpg

They look very promising. I would think Odo would be an easy one to get right given that his face doesn’t have a whole lot of detail.

Looks like season five Nerys is what we'll be getting. I'm cool with that. Seems good from this angle! The material on Odo's collar looks wrong, hopefully it's just a stand-in. And hopefully he doesn't end up with bronze hair like Seven. ;)

Those prototypes do like really promising. I hope the same level of detail transfers to the final product

Looks like we're definitely getting an earlier Kira uniform.

View attachment 628505

Could be from Way of the Warrior at the very latest. After that she switched to her sleeker outfits without the panels over her shoulders.

View attachment 628506
Huh. That's curious. I don't believe she ever sported her brown hair in that uniform (but could be wrong!) ...I hope we don't end up with a sculpt/uniform mismatch.

Looks like we're definitely getting an earlier Kira uniform.

View attachment 628505

Could be from Way of the Warrior at the very latest. After that she switched to her sleeker outfits without the panels over her shoulders.

View attachment 628506

That's not "The Way of the Warrior" hair in that headsculpt tease above, and nothing in that two-parter is a season match for her Starfleet colleagues (5, 6, 7). The colors on the uniforms have me a bit concerned, as well. Or more accurately, the shades of the colors have me concerned. I'm hoping these are either early uniform prototypes or Nanjin just messed with the hues a bit intentionally when posting the photo (I assume he posted that), because they seem way too bright and like there's too much contrast.
Even if he did screw with the hues, if those are their uniforms Odo won't be a season match for his Starfleet colleagues, either, unless that belt comes off, because he stopped "wearing" it during season three.

Last edited:
That's not "The Way of the Warrior" hair in that headsculpt tease above, and nothing in that two-parter is a season match for her Starfleet colleagues (5, 6, 7). The colors on the uniforms have me a bit concerned, as well. Or more accurately, the shades of the colors have me concerned. I'm hoping these are either early uniform prototypes or Nanjin just messed with the hues a bit intentionally when posting the photo (I assume he posted that), because they seem way too bright and like there's too much contrast.
Even if he did screw with the hues, if those are their uniforms Odo won't be a season match for his Starfleet colleagues, either, unless that belt comes off, because he stopped "wearing" it during season three.
Well yeah we already know it won't be a match with the gray FC uniforms, since Visitor preferred this earlier, less sexified uniform and Nanjin has to abide by that. Hard to say about the colors but the earlier outfits did have that brighter main color as opposed to the deeper red later on.

I'd love if Nanjin decided to switch course and release the crew in the earlier uniforms instead (including of course a new Sisko), but that ain't gonna happen.

All I wanted was a Way of the Warrior Sisko with season 1 sculpt too. I hate the drab FC uniforms.
I get that Exo wants to showcase all of the different uniforms, but i personally agree.

Sisko is such an emotive character and i feel like that was reduced when the uniforms switched.

I’m pondering getting a used Chakotay to put his headsculpt on.

Back